20150420 FGB concall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2015-04-20 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||yes/no|
|Woody Beeler||x||Lorraine Constable||Grahame Grieve||David Hay|
|Dave Shaver||Ewout Kramer||x||Cecil Lynch (ArB)||x||Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)|
|Ron Parker||.||John Quinn||x||Calvin Beebe|
|Anne W., scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20150406 FGB concall
- Action Item review:
- Review/discuss Policy and Governance Document
- Discussion Topics
- Paris Agenda
- Joint meeting re: formation of Standards Governance Board
- FMG update -
- Methodology update-
- Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
- Conformity Assessment
- 4:10: quorum not yet; began reviewing Policy and Governance Document with submitted changes.
- Question regarding use of HQ vs. HL7 in certain areas. Change in Point 2.
- Lloyd will check with Lynn/Andy re: publication process and differences between FHIR and other standards. Is separation of duties a requirement or an artifact? Is our process sustainable and extendable for Grahame? Generally content creation, balloting, and publishing are separate. Some of this is covered in #6.
- Point 7: Some of these issues are covered now by posting minutes and Skype chat. Should edit to include information in the tracker. Lloyd: for major engagement points that include management and governance decisions, there should be a logging process for those. Those are covered by minutes/skype chats. We may want to have a principle that guides alternate communication vehicles. Changes to content in the specification need to be managed through the tracker, and we would have to define the boundaries. Cecil: Some of us can’t run Skype due to company policy. Lorraine: we do need to make sure we make announcements via at least two channels.
- Point 8: Perhaps should say HL7-International authored content rather than “sources.”
- Point 9: This will be covered by FCWG once it is created.
- Joint meeting with PLA – would like to meet next Monday and sometime during the WG meeting. Lloyd suggests Sunday lunch. Anne to invite Mary Kay/Paul to Monday’s call as Grahame is available.
- Lorraine reports that TSC wants to launch FCWG in tandem with SGB. Lloyd wants to be a formal WG before Paris. FHIR Core is a content development WG that doesn’t change FMG or FGB; not understanding the delay.
- Acting chair issue: Lorraine’s acting chair role ends in the Paris meeting. We should add this to the agenda for Paris. Lorraine is out from 5/4 and then not home until the second week of June. Will need to sort out ongoing responsibilities.
- FMG has been going through remaining resource proposals. Nothing major.
- Now that quorum has been met, minutes from last week reviewed. Lloyd moves to approve minutes as posted; Ewout seconds. None opposed; Cecil abstains.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.