20150406 FGB concall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: 2015-04-06 |
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator:||Note taker(s): Anne W.|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||yes/no|
|Woody Beeler||x||Lorraine Constable||c||Grahame Grieve||David Hay|
|x||Dave Shaver||Ewout Kramer||x||Cecil Lynch (ArB)||Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)|
|Ron Parker||.||John Quinn||x||Calvin Beebe|
|x||Anne W., scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20150316 FGB concall
- Action Item review:
- Dave to draft statement regarding FGB opinion on balloting and post on Skype
- Anne to email edited precepts draft
- FMG update -
- Methodology update-
- Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
- Conformity Assessment
- Called to order at 4:08 pm Eastern
- Additions to agenda: none
- Corrections/updates to minutes: none Motion to approve by Lorraine; second by Grahame. None opposed or abstained. In favor: all
- Action items: Grahame provided the statement regarding balloting. Grahame states that he is happy with the ballot and the discussions leading up to it. Lorraine wonders where we ended up? Grahame responds that some resources were marked draft instead of DSTU. Will target January for publishing an update to those parts that were draft. Discussion regarding claims/billing resources.
- Anne sent document out regarding precepts. Anne will circulate to FGB mail list and the group will review formally next time.
- Lorraine reports that HQ really cleaned up the website hosting issues over the last few weeks.
- Methodology: Cecil reports that FMG is formulating a policy regarding what kind of changes are allowed in the dev version in the leadup to Paris. Grahame reports that Argonaut work is behind but expects to catch up after HIMSS.
- Cancel meeting Monday the 13th due to HIMSS.
- Call adjourned at 4:35 pm Eastern.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.