2015-08-26 HSI Call
|HL7 HSI Meeting Minutes
Location: Webex 925 644 875
Time: 12:00 pm PDT
|Facilitator||John Donnelly||Note taker(s)||Todd Cooper|
|X||Mary Kay McDaniel||Cognosante|
|X||David Pyke||Ready Computing|
|Quorum Requirements Met: YES|
- Welcome, attendance, agenda review
- New FDA UDI PSS Update (Hans)
- Draft IHE-Lab Harmonization PSS
- Define FHIR MPI search for patient resource (FHIR tracker #8582)
- HL7 CQI PSS - Additional External Coordination?
- Issues Tracker Spreadsheet Review
- Fall HL7 WGM Planning
- Additional Business
- FHIR 5.1.8 Patient Matching using an MPI
- IHE-Lab Profile to US Lab Real guides Harmonization
- Project Tracker Spreadsheet (2015.08.26)
Minutes/Conclusions Reached: 1 Agenda Review
- (Keith) Add discussion re. GAO Profile from IHE PCC in HL7 Clinical Decision Support
2 HL7 PSS Draft for FDA PSS (Hans)
- Purpose of project is to identify and act on the various areas of IG that are needed (see diagram in PSS)
- Not only what HL7 needs to do but other organizations as well, such as IHE
- Initially this will be a single PSS, but may result in multiple PSS’s …
- What does not need to be addressed in HL7 because it is being handled elsewhere?
- Where are there gaps that need to be addressed?
- (Donnelly) Did receive a copy of the document
- Added a tracking spreadsheet entry based on that document
- NOTE: No PSS project number issued yet
- PSS will be submitted to a number of different groups in the next couple weeks
- Other groups engaged …
- JIC: has an active project on UDI (ref. Christian Hay + Moehrke / Cooper / …) - see attached
- (Mary Kay) X12 has been looking at this … “with high passion"
- (Scott) NCPDP also … recently completed project, primarily to capture and communicate the UDI string
- What is the HSI’s role with this PSS? Should it be referenced in this tracker item?
- Identified that there are other HL7-external groups … so YES it should
- Role is to facilitate coordination between external boundaries?
- Meeting logistics? Facilitation?
3 IHE-Lab Profile to US Lab Real guides Harmonization (Riki)
- New project approved … but does not track HL7 artifact ballot time line
- Riki moved that HSI approve as a PSS and be designated as PSS co-sponsor
- David Pyke seconded
- Levy & Silver abstain
4 FHIR Patient Matching
- FHIR Patient Matching Track #8582
- Reads like PDQm not PIXm
- This is in the HSI domain … need to look at coordination facilitation
- Elliot Silver wants to be informed; Include John Moehrke
- Moehrke to take the lead for HSI coordination
- IHE QRPH relevance?
- ACTION( Donnelly ) engage QRPH if they are interested AFTER Jason engagement
- ACTION( Donnelly ) Engage Jason Walonoski (PSS lead) as to external coordination
- Nothing called out in the PSS
6 Updated Tracking Spreadsheet
- Will issue an updated spreadsheet today (see linked in Supporting Documents above)
- Question: How to keep spreadsheet up-to-date with HL7 PSS report?
- ACTION( Todd ) Ask project management if a report of “changed PSS since <X>” report can be created OR
- Maybe also via an RSS feed w/ new trigger …
- (Alex) PSS #1123?
- ACTION (Donnelly) Forward to Alex PSS 1123
7 IHE GAO Profile
- Discussion regarding IHE GAO Profile
- Not able to be conducted due to time.
- Will move to next call.
NOTE: See details in above minutes...
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2015 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.