20141112 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Lynn|
|Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20141029_PLA_call review
- Action Items:
- Update from TSC Call Monday 11/10/2014
- Review updated BAM Lite ppt
- Determine goal for the conversation for discussion with call attendees
- Implementation timeline per conversation with TSC
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- Convened at 2:10. Reviewed agenda. Austin moves to approve minutes from last call; John seconds.
- Update from Monday’s TSC call. They suggested that PLA create mission, charter, makeup, pros and cons of BAM using FHIR information. MaryKay suggests using the framework of what is already there in the FGB mission and charter. MaryKay offers to head into the work with the goal of having drafts for review by TSC at the Sunday WG meeting. Austin and John propose a governance board that reports to the TSC as opposed to turning the TSC into the governance board. It will be called the HL7 Standards Governance Board (HL7SGB). Each formal product family would have a seat on the board with others appointed as necessary – one appointed by TSC and SGB appoints the other one or more of its members. The CTO would be ex-officio just as on FGB. Only one formal product family right now – FHIR, with another potential with V.2 (tbd) and then placeholders for future families. ARB should also have a seat. Potential of up to 7 product families as formalization continues. There would be a minimum of 2 co-chairs appointed by the board. After initial discussion, the group started work on mission/charter in terms of structure with MaryKay making updates to the draft real-time.
- Adjourned at 3:05
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved