20141029 PLA call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 PLA Call Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/177894709

Date: 2014-mm-dd
Time: 2PM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name


Calvin Beebe
Woody Beeler
Lorraine Constable
Bo Dagnall
Jean Duteau,
Rick Haddorff
Tony Julian
Paul Knapp
Austin Kreisler,
Lynn Laakso
Mary Kay McDaniel
Brian Pech
John Quinn
John Roberts
Andy Stechishin
no quorum definition

Agenda

Agenda review

Minutes

  • Convened at 2:09 pm by MaryKay.
  • Agenda review.
  • Review of 9/17 meeting notes: Paul wonders about the statement regarding FHIR datatypes laid atop ISO datatypes; group agrees this is not accurate. Noted with today's date that the statement is not correct and point to FHIR specification on datatypes. Motion to approve minutes by Andy; Austin seconds.
  • Reviewed action items from 10/15/2014
  • Reviewed BAM Lite ppt. Extend invitation list to all noted plus co-chairs list - anyone with interest in V2.x welcome to join. Reviewed order of slides and whether order is appropriate. On #8, remove individual components of publishing. Governance: will it be the TSC, or a distinct V2.X governance board? It will be an appointed Board for all families reporting to the TSC, states Paul, and there is also a FHIR WG proposal. Change slide 8 to reflect. Governance will not oversee management group - not a top down structure. All three work together. A circle, not a pyramid to reflect separation of duties. MaryKay adjusted slide to reflect discussion. Do we want to drive call participants to one family or two, or do we want call participants to decide? MaryKay proposes - should there be just one group that does IGs to promote consistent content? Group says no, that really wouldn't be ideal. MaryKay split slides into V2.X Implementation Guide and V2.X Standard. On our next call we will come up with the goal for the conversation with invited guests. MaryKay will update and distribute the ppt for discussion on next meeting. Paul asks do we need guidance from TSC on any of this? Question regarding implementation timeline for TSC. MaryKay will attend call to discuss. Paul will send email to TSC cochairs to alert them to agenda item.
  • Adjourned at 3:01 PM

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Distribute updated BAM Lite ppt for discussion on next call
  • Determine goal for the conversation on the conference call
  • Paul to email TSC cochairs to let them know that MaryKay will attend Monday's TSC call to discuss implementation timeline.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved