20141029 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||Anne|
|Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20140917_PLA_WGM review
- Notes of 20141015_PLA_call review
- Review ppt discussion document
- Review of invitation to join call
- Validate the listserv(s) the invitation will be sent to.
- Bring forward these basic steps from http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/hlbam2b/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2F%2Acheckout%2A%2Ftrunk%2Fdocuments%2Fbam_section_7_business_architecture.docx&revision=44 in the 3rd page which lists artifacts that need to be generated, potentially on a form, for setting up a product family. Concept proposal: Describe the opportunity (opportunity assessment); describe the market segmentation (checkboxes for stakeholders), describe the business artifacts (conceptexample). Review Proposal: aspiration confirmation, proposal assessment. Create concept recommendation, assess organizational readiness. Scope Recommendation: submit recommendation. Adjudicate recommendation: product decision and scope decision.
- Develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- Schedule joint session at next WGM with TSC, V2.x publishing, CGIT, INM, Lynn to work on step interpretation, process steps, routing.
- Convened at 2:09 pm by MaryKay.
- Agenda review.
- Review of 9/17 meeting notes: Paul wonders about the statement regarding FHIR datatypes laid atop ISO datatypes; group agrees this is not accurate. Noted with today's date that the statement is not correct and point to FHIR specification on datatypes. Motion to approve minutes by Andy; Austin seconds.
- Reviewed action items from 10/15/2014
- Reviewed BAM Lite ppt. Extend invitation list to all noted plus co-chairs list - anyone with interest in V2.x welcome to join. Reviewed order of slides and whether order is appropriate. On #8, remove individual components of publishing. Governance: will it be the TSC, or a distinct V2.X governance board? It will be an appointed Board for all families reporting to the TSC, states Paul, and there is also a FHIR WG proposal. Change slide 8 to reflect. Governance will not oversee management group - not a top down structure. All three work together. A circle, not a pyramid to reflect separation of duties. MaryKay adjusted slide to reflect discussion. Do we want to drive call participants to one family or two, or do we want call participants to decide? MaryKay proposes - should there be just one group that does IGs to promote consistent content? Group says no, that really wouldn't be ideal. MaryKay split slides into V2.X Implementation Guide and V2.X Standard. On our next call we will come up with the goal for the conversation with invited guests. MaryKay will update and distribute the ppt for discussion on next meeting. Paul asks do we need guidance from TSC on any of this? Question regarding implementation timeline for TSC. MaryKay will attend call to discuss. Paul will send email to TSC cochairs to alert them to agenda item.
- Adjourned at 3:01 PM
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved