This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

20140708 US Realm TF Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to US Realm Task Force
back to US Realm Task Force Conference Calls

US Realm Task Force Call Agenda/Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#

Date: 2014-07-08
Time: 1 PM Eastern
Facilitator Ed/Ken Note taker(s) Lynn
Attendee / Name
Calvin Beebe Woody Beeler x Keith Boone
Joe Bormel x Lorraine Constable Julie Crouse
x John Feikema Freida Hall x Ed Hammond
Tony Julian x Paul Knapp x Austin Kreisler
x Lynn Laakso x Ken McCaslin x John Quinn
David Susanto Pat VanDyke
Visitor / Name
x Mark Roche x Bryn Rhodes
no quorum definition



  • Agenda review
  • Review notes from 20140701_US_Realm_TF_Call
  • Action Items
    • Feik will do an update to the project portfolio presentation


Parking lot

Projects pending input, update, review with US Realm TF

  1. Project Update request of Health Quality Measure Format (HQMF) Implementation Guide for CQI WG of DESD cosponsored by SDWG and CDS WG of SSD SD at Project Insight # 756 and TSC Tracker #3346
    • Pending attendance by project proponent to review changes
  2. Project Update request of Harmonization of Health Quality Information Models – Logical Model for CQI WG of DESD cosponsored by CDS WG of SSD SD at Project Insight # 1045 and TSC Tracker #3347
    • Update: Based on US Realm TF review - Project team will submit the updated PSS to the Steering Division for their review



    • Including KAS Research History to demonstrate need for a new 'language'
      • Bryn reviews the changes; ITS is now cosponsor; new product definition instead of V3 document and rewritten scope statement based on feedback from ITS.
      • Approved by general consent.
  • Update to the project portfolio presentation - Feik
    • Are there new ones on the list, how are they related?
    • Org change in ONC with Steve Boznak now presiding over S&I group so they need to review internally for alignment. He suggests they may be able to review in two weeks.
  • Project Approval Process - US Realm
    • Ken has received no feedback, so should he move forward. Lorraine had sent him something, for example that FHIR no longer needs its own PSS for FHIR; PSC didn't know that so FMG needs to inform PSC of what changes to their template are needed. Paul will take this question back to FMG. Ken will address with PSC and how this is reflected in the process document.
    • Ken will not be available next two calls so revisit Aug 4.

Adjourned 1:15 PM.

Meeting Outcomes

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved