20140204 arb minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)
Teleconferences are held on Tuesday at 4:00pm U.S. Eastern Schedules may be found at HL7.org Conference Call Center
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Join the meeting:
- Join the online meeting: Online Meeting Link:https://join.freeconferencecall.com/arb97
- Online Meeting ID:arb97
- If you cant use voip then capture the PIN from the screen for the above action, then
- Dial into the conference: Dial-in Number:(605) 472-5556 - United States
- enter the access code 332183
- enter the pin.
- International Dial-in Numbers:https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/arb97/#international
- Weekly conference call.
- For 24/7 customer service please call (844) 844-1322.
- Call to order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda and Face-to-Face Minutes
- Methodology (30 minutes)
- BAM sections Review:
- Section 1
- Section 2 Goals
- Section 3 Vision(Leadership)
- section 4 Business Architecture Model
- Section 5 Scope
- Section 6 Organizational Precepts Ron
- Ron is behind will try to deliver by 11/21/2013.
- Section 7 Business Architecture Bo, Ron, Jane
- Section 8 Implementation Lorraine
- Waiting on chapters 6 and 7
- Section 1
- Other business and planning
|HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes
Time: 5:00pm U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator||Julian, Tony||Note taker(s)||Julian, Tony|
|X||Constable, Lorraine||Constable Consulting Inc.|
|R||Curry, Jane||Health Information Strategies|
|X||Dagnall, Bo||HP Enterprise Services|
|.||Hufnagel, Steve||U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System|
|X||Julian, Tony||Mayo Clinic|
|.||Loyd, Patrick||ICode Solutions|
|X||Milosevic, Zoran||Deontik Pty Ltd|
|.||Parker, Ron||CA Infoway|
|.||Quinn, John||Health Level Seven, Inc.|
|X||Stechishin,Andy||CANA Software and Service Ltd.|
|X||Kreisler, Austin||Leidos, Inc.|
|Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes|
- Call to order
- Approval of Agenda and F-F minutes
- Motion to approve agenda and F-F minutes(andy S/Lorraine)
- Vote 6-0-0
- MIF copy of the glossary will be ready after internal review
- Saif Tutorial - no input from Ron.
- architecture project
- SAIF architecture program shutdown in progress
- Product line architecture is in progress
- Zoran: Maybe some of the cross-paradigm work can be translated into a SAIF-IF.
- Austin: Rick Haddorffs project is part of the shutdown, identifying what is working, what is not. Core problem with HL7 SAIF-IG is that no one is interested in doing the work to devlop the guide.
- Lorraine: Shutdown until someone has the time to carry it forward, and capturing the experience of the projects as input to the SAIF-CD.
- QA is in process Tony is doing.
- Section 6 not finished
- Section 7 not finished
- 5:27pm. U.S. Eastern.