This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20140108 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/450662277

Date: 2014-01-08
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Lloyd Note taker(s):
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs Hugh Glover x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Ron Parker, FGB Chair . John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
GTM Lorraine Constable x Paul Knapp x John Moehrke x Lynn Laakso, scribe
x David Hay x Josh Mandel x Brian Pech x Austin Kreisler
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20131218_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Need to combine criteria at FHIR Connectathons with distinction of connectathon versus hackathon and come up with process.
      • Paul, Brian and Lorraine draft some suggested policy points for review by FMG in January (8th?) and forward to FGB or TSC
      • Hugh will take some excerpts from his presentation to HL7 UK and create a wiki page
      • Liaisons must also notify their groups that the RIM Mappings will be developed (mostly in the domain areas, not infrastructure) and may need their involvement or review
      • Hugh to draft text of motion for decision criteria whether to bring FHIR back to another ballot
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • Ballot review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

Convened 1:07 PM

  • Agenda Check - Brian asks Austin about progress on other Product Lines and the BAM. Need to discuss post-QA DSTU plans. Paul moves and Brian seconds approval of agenda as amended; unanimously approved.
  • Minutes from 20131218_FMG_concall - John moves and Josh seconds approval; unanimously approved.
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Need to combine criteria at FHIR Connectathons with distinction of connectathon versus hackathon and come up with process. Hugh was going to review but is not on the call. What is meant for describing the process, for those wishing to conduct a connectathon with FMG endorsement. David and John will start a draft.
      • Paul, Brian and Lorraine draft some suggested policy points for review by FMG in January (8th?) and forward to FGB or TSC. Paul reports that Brian and Lorraine have reviewed material and will discuss further on another call at 2:30PM.
      • Hugh will take some excerpts from his presentation to HL7 UK and create a wiki page - Hugh is not on the call.
      • Liaisons must also notify their groups that the RIM Mappings will be developed (mostly in the domain areas, not infrastructure) and may need their involvement or review; they have not bugged liaisons to do this lately. Only 10 or 15 resources still need mappings. Lloyd will take a chunk of the work; seeking volunteers as well.
      • Hugh to draft text of motion for decision criteria whether to bring FHIR back to another ballot - Hugh is not on the call. Lloyd reports there may be an issue with withdrawals. Formal request for withdrawal through the ballot desktop is still needed though Lloyd sent a note to all balloters previously. In addition to obtaining withdrawals, there has not been QA feedback indicating they are uncomfortable with the substantive changes proposed in reconciliation.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian) David notes there were 17 (now 22) participants and 5 (now 7) observers and they were contacted to invite them to the demo session with Rene (Tuesday Tooling). He has not heard which scenarios they are planning to participate in. The low attendance was discussed. Participation pricing went from $50 to $200, January is a difficult southern hemisphere month for travel, certain members not participating. David asks if it's worth it to say there's still room, you can register on site.
    • FGB – FGB M&C update has to be changed and sent to e-vote
    • MnM – has not met but will start working on methodology stuff today
    • FMG Liaisons – Lloyd asks each liaison to send an email to respective WGs to ensure there is a joint session on the planning sheet and remind them when that quarter is.
      • Lorraine reports we still have not had the discussion in OO about where to move the Wed q1 session to, but we need to move it
      • Lynn asks Lloyd to create the wiki page for the link from the agendas page.
  • Process management
  • Ballot review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
    • Lloyd's been checking on the QA responses. A few substantive findings on implementers' list may be applied.
  • Post-QA plan: a number of enhancements will not get done prior to publishing.
    • Next steps would also include to assign profiles for development e.g. CCDA. Profile would be a composition of sections with optionality and then profiles on the resources covering the sections. Austin asks how they will enforce conformance to CCDA? It should be a strict representation of CCDA using FHIR. It will open questions and establish practices for domain groups taking responsibility for resources in their areas.
    • Metrics: need someone to step forward to develop metrics for measuring in the management of FHIR.

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20140115 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International