This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2014-06-12 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting ID: 482-299-629
Date: 2014-06-12
Time: 2PM Eastern
Facilitator: Andy Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
Woody Beeler, interim Vocabulary liaison
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Jeff Brown, HL7 ES liaison
x Dennis Cheung, co-chair, CIHI
x Matt Graham, Mobile Health liaison
Diego Kaminker, Education liaison
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
Abdul-Malik Shakir, CIC liaison
Lloyd McKenzie, FHIR liaison
John Ritter, EHR
Rik Smithies, CS liaison
Rob Snelick, CGIT liaison
Rene Spronk, Marketing liaison
x Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2014-06-05 Tooling Call
  • Review action items -
    • Andy will reach out to Rob Snelick to check on sourceforge as the MWB code repository platform.
    • Andy (and Dennis) will follow up with Diego on the Education project;
    • Andy and Woody will work on loading MIF metadata to HingX
    • Michael will make a draft slide of all the tools that we monitor and support to include: RMIM designer, Rosetree, bluebutton to ccd, EHR-S FM profiler, MIF tools for consideration at the next WGM
  • Andy and Lorraine will draft dissolution request and new ES M&C using steps that Freida will send
  • Lynn will look at a GTM setup for two weeks from now
  • Andy will contact John Quinn to confirm awareness of the plan
  • Discussion of merger with ES
  • Other/New Business



Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Andy convenes at 2:04 PM

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2014-06-05 Tooling Call - did not have quorum, reviewed 2014-05-29_Tooling_Call minutes; Dennis moves and Matt seconds approval. Unanimously approved.
  • Review action items -
    • Andy will reach out to Rob Snelick to check on sourceforge as the MWB code repository platform. He sent a note to Rob and they will leave it on Sourceforge for now. Close item. Matt is working on setting up private and public keys for both sourceforge and GForge. Paul Knapp has had problems with GForge recently notes Andy but that does not appear to be related.
    • Andy (and Dennis) will follow up with Diego on the Education project; still rests with Andy
    • Andy and Woody will work on loading MIF metadata to HingX; no further progress to report
    • Michael will make a draft slide of all the tools that we monitor and support to include: RMIM designer, Rosetree, bluebutton to ccd, EHR-S FM profiler, MIF tools for consideration at the next WGM - Michael is not on the call.
    • Andy notes there are action items from the Tooling/ES meeting outstanding; this week Tooling WG will discuss and next week we hope to confirm. Dave Hamill will provide GTM next week, Andy will scribe - Dennis can chair the first half only so Andy will reach out to Michael.
      • Andy and Lorraine will draft dissolution request and new ES M&C using steps that Freida will send. This is in progress.
      • Andy will contact John Quinn to confirm awareness of the plan. This is outstanding.
  • Discussion of merger with ES;
    • Andy notes that Tooling will seek dissolution, merging with ES taking on the Tooling responsibilities.
    • He would like to see the new ES M&C to cover the Tooling scope of work prior to voting to dissolve/merge.
    • Wilfred asks why Tooling would be dissolving; Andy notes that it's really either/or but ES had a larger scope into which Tooling would more easily fit. The paperwork states dissolving but from a practical perspective it's really a merger. A name change may occur as well, such as "Electronic and Tooling Services".
    • Andy notes that this should be socialized to the list along with a proposed ES M&C so Tooling members who do not attend the calls will be aware.
    • Dennis asks when this will be happening. Andy thinks the prep of the new M&C must be complete before there is a formal vote for Tooling to dissolve. Then the move of artifacts and responsibilities to ES must be planned and a revised meeting schedule established. The co-chair representation or interim appointment must be established. This may change the slate of elections for 2014Sep.
  • Andy will send the notes to the list for awareness. He will also send a reminder that next week's call is Tooling Liaison reports.
  • Adjourned 2:32PM


Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.