This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20131113 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/450662277

Date: 2013-11-13
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Lloyd Note taker(s):Lynn
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs regrets Hugh Glover x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio regrets Ron Parker, FGB Chair . John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Observers/Guests
x Lorraine Constable x Josh Mandel x Lynn Laakso, scribe
x David Hay John Moehrke x Austin Kreisler
x Paul Knapp x Brian Pech
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20131106_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • John M will write up some rules on connectathon versus showcase.
      • Paul will draft something on testing/certification needs, review on the FHIR list and have something for next week.
      • Need to combine criteria at FHIR Connectathons with distinction of connectathon versus hackathon and come up with process.
      • Lloyd to draft connectathon scenarios
      • Liaisons float these tentative code freeze dates back to their groups for planning and escalate issues
      • Paul/Lorraine/Brian will draft responsibilities around ballot, publishing levels, etc. Grahame attended ES on Monday and once they get requirements they will move to the next step. Meeting with Grahame on 11/4
  • RIM Mappings
  • Project Approvals
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda Check - Lorraine moves and David seconds approval; unanimously approved.
  • Minutes from 20131106_FMG_concall David moves and Lorraine seconds approval; unanimously approved
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • John M will write up some rules on connectathon versus showcase. John is not on the call.
      • Need to combine criteria at FHIR Connectathons with distinction of connectathon versus hackathon and come up with process. Need John for this.
      • Lloyd to draft connectathon scenarios - completed at FHIR_Connectathon_5. Scenarios on the wiki and examples for documents being developed in more detail. Messaging scenario at 4.3 reviewed with anticipated development from Paul. Lorraine notes that PHR track with devices last time that OO anticipated working on is not repeated; Lloyd confirms the movement to documents but Lorraine can add something back in if OO wishes.
        • David points out that we need to explicitly distinguish that we're talking about the FHIR documents and not CDA. Implementer's list mentions the document feed but the public list needs clarification. Scenario 2.2 doesn't specify FHIR documents. David will clarify on the wiki. Josh asks about 2.4 (recomposition) which Lloyd is waiting to hear back from Grahame on. There needs to be a more detailed list of steps on the composition actions, e.g. the client sends the document to a transaction URL. Lorraine points out that we're getting into methodology on the management discussion; essentially the scenarios are incomplete. Review on next week's call.
      • Paul will draft something on testing/certification needs re: Aegis, review on the FHIR list and have something for next week. He submits:
        The FMG has had a recent presentation from Aegis regarding services which could be offered to implementers to test and monitor their FHIR implementations and the services which Aegis could provide in that regard. While the FMG has not developed a list of requirements as yet we are of the opinion that having testing, monitoring and metrics gathering would be of value for the FHIR community. Therefore we move to pass the contact information on to HQ for their consideration as an adjunct to the certification activity now under consideration by the organization.
        • The organization is doing a risk analysis around conformance testing, and two of the five of their risk evaluation elements are on this list. Paul suggests adding FMG has a strategic interest in this activity regardless of whether HQ feels it is important for the organization to engage in. Lloyd will make the updates, send the email and report back on responses next week.
        • This should go to John Quinn, Dave Hamill and Karen Van.
      • Liaisons float these tentative code freeze dates back to their groups for planning and escalate issues
        • Lorraine reports discussion in OO met with significant challenge and may run over into the next week.
        • Paul adds he hasn't updated his groups but shall do so
        • Email draft for completing reconciliation end of month; changes applied for resources for connectathon by end of first week of December and remainder of DSTU material by Christmas time/ end of December. QA must kick off no later than end of December. (Josh is liaison for EHR and RIMBAA and they are not in the ballot).
      • Paul/Lorraine/Brian will draft responsibilities around ballot, publishing levels, etc. Grahame attended ES on Monday and once they get requirements they will move to the next step. Meeting with Grahame on 11/4.
        • Lorraine reports they met with ES and Grahame a couple weeks ago. ES asked FMG to put together a couple of PSSes around publishing requirements and tooling requirements, which feed into our responsibilities task. The three met this week and targeted PSS on publishing to be ready for the WGM. PSS on Grahame's and HQ Tooling/infrastructure requirements must be ready earlier. She will draft that PSS for next week after finishing BAM sections for ArB. Lorraine will not be on the Nov 27 meeting en route to RIMBAA and during the CAN HL7 meeting. Plan to cancel 2013-11-27 meeting.
  • Project Approvals
    • Project Scope Statement for Harmonization of Health Quality Information Models at Project Insight # 1045 and TSC Tracker 2795 for CQI WG of DESD cosponsored by CDS and SDWG of SSD SD (US-Realm project)
      • Project broken into increasingly diffuse phases of which beyond the conceptual model (DAM) the application to FHIR is very vague. There are no concrete requests for FHIR resources. Lloyd notes that you can't do FHIR logical models without the implementable. We should not endorse this as there is no specific FHIR Resource or profiles indicated. FHIR Profiles is not listed under products, maybe with a new box for FHIR Profiles but don't need a wiki resource proposal for extensions or profiles. Paul to report back to CQI that we will review their new PSS when they are ready to scope their FHIR-specific work. This will also be reviewed on US Realm Task Force.
  • RIM Mappings
    • They undertook some of these after MnM Roundtable WGM Thursday. There are only a few done and a whole whack more of them to do, states Lloyd. How do we get these done with the current time pressures on reconciliation? Probably has to wait until during the QA period when we look to the WGs to do their RIM mappings, perhaps with help from FMG and MnM. There is an expectation to deliver RIM Mappings with the DSTU. DSTU publication deadline is more important than the robust review of mappings for RIM resources in Lloyd's opinion, from the FHIR perspective. Spirited discussion ensued and will continue next week.

Being at time adjourned 1:59 PM

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20131120_FMG_concall; no call 11/27


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International