This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20131030 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/450662277

Date: 2013-10-30
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Lloyd Note taker(s):
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs regrets Hugh Glover x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio regrets Ron Parker, FGB Chair regrets John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Observers/Guests
regrets Lorraine Constable x Josh Mandel x Lynn Laakso, scribe
x David Hay x John Moehrke x Austin Kreisler
x Paul Knapp x Brian Pech
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20131023_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • John M will write up some rules on connectathon versus showcase.
      • Lloyd will email Rene on the discussion, and review again on next week's call
  • UDI Task Force (Paul)
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
    • FGB – TSC will discuss relationship of FGB and FMG on Monday 11/4 and Lloyd should attend.
    • MnM –
    • FMG Liaisons
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda Check - Austin invites FMG members to attend Monday's call. Brian moves approval seconded by Paul, and unanimously approved.
  • Minutes from 20131023_FMG_concall John moves approval seconded by Brian, Josh abstains, passes 3/0/1
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • John M will write up some rules on connectathon versus showcase. This is being circulated by email
      • Lloyd will email Rene on the discussion, and review again on next week's call - will do after today's call
  • UDI Task Force (Paul) Grahame, Hugh Paul and John will be on the TF call, interest by MU3 of use of UDI discussed.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)-
      • Discussion on defining and refining scenarios, eg. PHR Patient Condition and patient summary document. Need to focus on content that will be in the first DSTU.
      • Need to know capabilities being brought to connectathon to establish a scenario. Various ideas proposed for developing the details of scenarios. Track 1 patient, Trace 2 document (options within for consume and return a FHIR document, Track 3 is devices, and Track 4 is exploratory. Lloyd will take a stab at clarifying the document track, send it out and review on next week's call.
      • AUS connectathon report - Grahame gave a report to the IHIC board, and David says it went well, about 20 people. No particular lessons learned documented.
      • Next connectathon in NL moved for approval by Paul, seconded by David, unanimously approved.
      • Next connectathon may want to follow guidelines at FHIR Connectathons, should apply to FMG, provide needed information, and FMG will endorse or not. Need to combine this with distinction of connectathon versus hackathon and come up with process. Vetting of potential trainers in FHIR will be an issue in the coming year. Probably need a wiki page of endorsed connectathons.
    • FGB – TSC will discuss relationship of FGB and FMG on Monday - Ron has been unable to attend.
    • MnM – working on ballot reconciliation and Lloyd will be sending a massive bulk vote announcement (250+ items) for next MnM call. There are some that don't have resolutions yet. MnM rep on the UDI call is Grahame
    • FMG Liaisons
      • Paul hasn't spoken to all his wgs so far but no issues yet; he clarifies that the wgs should know which items are assigned to them. Austin notes that some WGs are finding that they come to resolution on block vote and found it's already been changed by someone outside the WG. Permissions set on the spreadsheet by line item would be difficult. How will we ensure the integrity of the resolutions of the ballot comments? We can establish processes for things that are marked as block vote should not be modified. Write access is controlled while read access is open.
  • Discussion topics for next time.
    • Need to revisit Aegis and our plans
    • Need to set QA process prior to publishing,

Adjourned 1:59 PM EDT

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Paul/Lorraine/Brian will draft responsibilities around ballot, publishing levels, etc. Grahame attended ES on Monday and once they get requirements they will move to the next step. Meeting with Grahame on 11/4, Look for a draft on Nov 6th
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20131106 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International