20131022 arb minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)
Teleconferences are held on Tuesday at 4:00pm U.S. Eastern Schedules may be found at HL7.org Conference Call Center
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Join the meeting:
- Join the online meeting: Online Meeting Link:https://join.freeconferencecall.com/arb97
- Online Meeting ID:arb97
- If you cant use voip then capture the PIN from the screen for the above action, then
- Dial into the conference: Dial-in Number:(605) 472-5556 - United States
- enter the access code 332183
- enter the pin.
- International Dial-in Numbers:https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/arb97/#international
- Weekly conference call.
- For 24/7 customer service please call (844) 844-1322.
- Call to order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Report from Architecture Project
- Other business and planning
|HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes
Time: 5:00pm U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator||Julian, Tony||Note taker(s)||Julian, Tony|
|X||Constable, Lorraine||Constable Consulting Inc.|
|.||Curry, Jane||Health Information Strategies|
|X||Dagnall, Bo||HP Enterprise Services|
|.||Hufnagel, Steve||U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System|
|X||Julian, Tony||Mayo Clinic|
|.||Loyd, Patrick||ICode Solutions|
|X||Milosevic, Zoran||Deontik Pty Ltd|
|X||Parker, Ron||CA Infoway|
|.||Quinn, John||Health Level Seven, Inc.|
|.||Stechishin,Andy||CANA Software and Service Ltd.|
|X||Kreisler, Austin||HL7 TSC Chair|
|X||Pech, Brian||Kaiser Permanente|
|.||Shakir, Abdul Malik||City of Hope National Medical Center|
|Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes|
- Agenda/Minute approval
- MOTION to approve Agenda/Minutes(Lorraine/Ron)
- Vote Unanimous.
- BAM document
- Chapter 1:
- This version of the document covers the following stages of the HL7 work product: first three steps of the publication process.
- The current phase of the BAM will focus on the people and processes required for standards products identification and/or onboarding and development. Onboarding addresses the acceptance of previously developed items by sources and processes external to HL7 for inclusion in an existing Product Line or as a new Product Line.
- The current BAM also does not provide a complete Enterprise Architecture but rather is the first step. Completion of the current phase of the BAM will assist in determining the key business processes where further work on information, technology and system models is appropriate.
- Goals: Get AMS into an online call to edit.
- Section 3 Vision
- Get vision from leadership. Should be talking about product family architecture - find TSC charge to the Arb.
- Section 4 is approach:
- Should we explain the link between principles and objectives. Steve: Principles vs objectives are orthogonal. Principles are applied to achieve the objectives.
- Principle is in the architecture meta-model, but not modeled in the BAM- but are organizational principles.
- Section 7: Bo, Ron, and Jane will discuss and add narrative.
- Section 5: Andy will check in.
- Section 6 Ron will do over the weekend.
- Section 8: Lorraine will do based on the other content.
- Lorraine will check in the Model for team development.
- Bo, Lorraine, and Michael VanDerVel met around the export from the EA tool to spreadsheets. Neither we or the tool are ready for the BAM.
- tasks were updated:
- Andy S: WIll get to owl conversion next week.
- 2640 - Vitality process needs a call by itself.
- Each member needs to frame things needed to change our vitality.
- tasks were updated:
- After BAM is done - third week of November.
- BAM needs to encompass User groups, help desk, new relationships within the organization.
- Governance tasks:
- Next week:
- Bam chapters 3, and 6.
- VMR-CDS Logical Model Release 2 DSTU PSS V2013-10-18.
- Arb should be Reviewer of this project. Austin wants to make sure that ArB is the gateway for readiness to ballot:
- Motion Approve co-sponsorship(Lorraine/Austin)
- Tony will contact CDS co-chairs on the scope of the NIB, and a schedule of the review. Require CDS to schedule a review with us. How it fits in the BAM.
- Adjournment at 6:00pm Eastern