This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20131015 arb minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)

logistics

Teleconferences are held on Tuesday at 4:00pm U.S. Eastern Schedules may be found at HL7.org Conference Call Center


Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

  1. Join the meeting:
  2. If you cant use voip then capture the PIN from the screen for the above action, then
  • Weekly conference call.
  • For 24/7 customer service please call (844) 844-1322.

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda and Tuesday, October 8, 2013 Minutes
  4. Management
    1. Glossary Gap Analysis (Zoran)
      1. Motion To adopt
        1. "Architecture: a formal ISO definition ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010 Systems and software engineering for architecture:"Fundamental concepts or properties of a system in its environment embodied in its elements, relationships, and in the principles of its design and evolution"
      2. Motion To adopt
        1. "Definition: The definition of a Coded_Concept"
      3. Motion To adopt
        1. "Dimension: in SAIF is equivalent to an RM-ODP viewpoint"
      4. Motion To adopt
        1. "Event: the fact that an action has taken place. When an event occurs, the information about the action that has taken place becomes part of the state of the system and may thus subsequently be communicated in other interactions. Such a communication is called an event notification; it carries the information about the event from the object that performs or observes it to other objects that have a need to take action as a result of it. "
        2. Action: Something which happens. Every action of interest for modelling purposes is associated with at least one object. The set of actions associated with an object is partitioned into internal actions and interactions. An internal action always takes place without the participation of the environment of the object. An interaction takes place with the participation of the environment of the object.
    2. Review Management to-dos
    3. Review/update Arb BAM task list
    4. Report from Architecture Project
  5. Governance
  6. Review Governance to-dos
  7. Methodology
    1. Methodology to-dos
  8. Other business and planning
  9. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20131015
Time: 5:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Julian, Tony Note taker(s) Julian, Tony
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Bond,Andy NEHTA
X Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
. Curry, Jane Health Information Strategies
R Dagnall, Bo HP Enterprise Services
. Hufnagel, Steve U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System
X Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
. Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
. Lynch, Cecil Accenture
X Milosevic, Zoran Deontik Pty Ltd
X Parker, Ron CA Infoway
. Quinn, John Health Level Seven, Inc.
R Stechishin,Andy CANA Software and Service Ltd.
. Guests
X Kreisler, Austin HL7 TSC Chair
. Luthra, Anil NCI
. Pech, Brian Kaiser Permanente
. Shakir, Abdul Malik City of Hope National Medical Center
R Laakso, Lynn HL7
.
. Legend
X Present
. Absent
R Regrets
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes

Minutes

  1. Call to order at 5:03pm.
  2. Agenda/Minutes approval:
    1. Motion (Lorraine/Zoran)
    2. Add: Ron: ARb guidance to TSC on FHIR servers.
    3. Vote: 5-0-0)
  3. Architecture project no report.
  4. Methodology:
    1. Motion on Architecture(Zoran/Lorraine)
    2. Vote:(5-0-0)
    3. Motion on Accountability: remove from glossary(Zoran/ROn)
    4. Vote:(5-0-0)
    5. Need to get into a stricter definition of accountability - we have a pattern in the SAIF-CD which is sufficient for this purpose. EIther redefine, or rely on the accountability pattern.
    6. Datatypes Motion to use :ISO 11404(Ron/Austin)
    7. Vote (5-0-0)
    8. coded concept
      1. - Look at Core Principles Section 5.1.1 - we may have to re-align
      2. Tony will touch base with Cecil.
    9. Dimension: Add comment that it is equivalent to RM_ODP viewpoint.
      1. Zoran/Andy will look at SAIF and discuss with Andy B. Dimensions are refinements of the viewpoints.
  5. Event: Use the definition from the HL7 Core Glossary.
      1. Will start discussion on the ArB list.
    1. Zoran will update Glossary
  6. Ron: ARb guidance to TSC on FHIR servers.
  7. [[20131009_FMG_concall | See section about "T3SD are asking FMG to consider..."
  8. FHIR on the Ballot website is not the original balloted content. Publishing has offered to assist in managing/publishing FHIR.
  9. The issue seems clear, Austin thinks this is a TSC issue, which will be attacked at the TSC on next monday.
  10. Adjournment: (Lorraine, Ron)