This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20131008 arb minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda and
    1. Sunday, Sept. 22 2013 Minutes
    2. Thursday, Sept 26 2013 Minutes
  4. BAM Tasks
    1. bam tasks
  5. Management
    1. Review Management to-dos
    2. Review/update Arb BAM task list
    3. Report from Architecture Project
  6. Governance
  7. Review Governance to-dos
    1. TSC directive for Sniff test
      1. Austin proposed that if a PSS comes forward with >50% completion we (the TSC) hold approval until ArB has reviewed. Clinical Notes project might be a good test of maintaining a lightweight "sniff test" approach to review.
      2. Lorraine suggests the Steering Divisions pick up on these and forward them as they are detected.
  8. Methodology
    1. Methodology to-dos
  9. Other business and planning
  10. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20131008
Time: 5:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Julian, Tony Note taker(s) Julian, Tony/
Attendee Name Affiliation
. Bond,Andy NEHTA
X Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
. Curry, Jane Health Information Strategies
. Dagnall, Bo HP Enterprise Services
. Hufnagel, Steve U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System
X Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
. Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
X Lynch, Cecil Accenture
X Milosevic, Zoran Deontik Pty Ltd
. Parker, Ron CA Infoway
. Quinn, John Health Level Seven, Inc.
X Stechishin,Andy CANA Software and Service Ltd.
. Guests
X Kreisler, Austin HL7 TSC Chair
. Luthra, Anil NCI
. Pech, Brian Kaiser Permanente
. Shakir, Abdul Malik City of Hope National Medical Center
. Laakso, Lynn HL7
.
. Legend
X Present
. Absent
R Regrets
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes

Minutes

  1. Call to order at 5:08 PM Eastern.
  2. Agenda and minute approval
    1. Motion to approve agenda and Minutes(Lorraine/Andy)
    2. Add info from Keith's slides about using SAIF.
    3. Vote (3-0-1)
  3. BAM tasks:
    1. Cecil and Lorraine will volunteer to review for consistency.
    2. FP Review was finished with Templates review.
    3. Glossary: Zoran: we have with Kai agreeing use the Templates definition based on ODP as a generic description in SAIF and Version3. - Version 3 is a subtype - special case. Zoran found other places in the Glossary where some definitions are missing- e.g. Architecture. Zoran will compile the official definition.
    4. There are a few gaps in the glossary.
    5. Glossary owl/rdf to MIF - Andy will have time closer to end of the month.
    6. Lorraine is working with Michel VanDerZel to export from ea.
  4. Report from the Architecture Project
    1. Did a lessons learned, what can be harvested from SAIF alpha projects.
    2. Identified portions used.
    3. Rick will expand.
    4. There will be a questionaire sent for users of the SAIF.
    5. Building a conceptual data types to be re-usable instead of buried. May be usefule form TSC DAM subcommittee. (was assigned to Calvin, Lorraine, AMS).
    6. Will co-sponsor on Clinical quality group work on conceptual model of business statements -
    7. No one is available to work on CDA-R3. Need to harmonize the CDA work - need a conceptual model from which all CDA constructs can work.
  5. Governance to-dos
    1. SAIF Tutorial material is being sent between Ron and Patrick.
    2. Clinical note project from external source is a target.
      1. Need to review administrative attachments PSS from External source.
      2. We need to recognize that further review is necessary, and who should be assigned the work.
      3. We have not received any PSS's for review yet.
      4. Material is pending government shutdown.
  6. Methodology
    1. Discussed tasks
  7. FHIR ballot recon
    1. There are a couple of items we need to reopen.
    2. There are four items we have not disposed of, need input from BO.
    3. Three of the items we voted on, Grahame wants to reopen.
  8. Clinical statements
    1. Cecil: Should convert statements to RDF models, to compare to V3 and CDA. Could then take any triples and align across the model - by name, context, or meaning using RDF models.
    2. Austin: May be what ArB should add to PSS.
    3. Cecil will discuss with Lloyd.
  9. Adjournment at 5:52 PM Eastern