20131008 arb minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)
- Call to order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda and
- BAM Tasks
- Review Governance to-dos
- TSC directive for Sniff test
- Austin proposed that if a PSS comes forward with >50% completion we (the TSC) hold approval until ArB has reviewed. Clinical Notes project might be a good test of maintaining a lightweight "sniff test" approach to review.
- Lorraine suggests the Steering Divisions pick up on these and forward them as they are detected.
- TSC directive for Sniff test
- Other business and planning
|HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes
Time: 5:00pm U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator||Julian, Tony||Note taker(s)||Julian, Tony/|
|X||Constable, Lorraine||Constable Consulting Inc.|
|.||Curry, Jane||Health Information Strategies|
|.||Dagnall, Bo||HP Enterprise Services|
|.||Hufnagel, Steve||U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System|
|X||Julian, Tony||Mayo Clinic|
|.||Loyd, Patrick||ICode Solutions|
|X||Milosevic, Zoran||Deontik Pty Ltd|
|.||Parker, Ron||CA Infoway|
|.||Quinn, John||Health Level Seven, Inc.|
|X||Stechishin,Andy||CANA Software and Service Ltd.|
|X||Kreisler, Austin||HL7 TSC Chair|
|.||Pech, Brian||Kaiser Permanente|
|.||Shakir, Abdul Malik||City of Hope National Medical Center|
|Quorum Requirements (Co-chair + 3) Met: Yes|
- Call to order at 5:08 PM Eastern.
- Agenda and minute approval
- Motion to approve agenda and Minutes(Lorraine/Andy)
- Add info from Keith's slides about using SAIF.
- Vote (3-0-1)
- BAM tasks:
- Cecil and Lorraine will volunteer to review for consistency.
- FP Review was finished with Templates review.
- Glossary: Zoran: we have with Kai agreeing use the Templates definition based on ODP as a generic description in SAIF and Version3. - Version 3 is a subtype - special case. Zoran found other places in the Glossary where some definitions are missing- e.g. Architecture. Zoran will compile the official definition.
- There are a few gaps in the glossary.
- Glossary owl/rdf to MIF - Andy will have time closer to end of the month.
- Lorraine is working with Michel VanDerZel to export from ea.
- Report from the Architecture Project
- Did a lessons learned, what can be harvested from SAIF alpha projects.
- Identified portions used.
- Rick will expand.
- There will be a questionaire sent for users of the SAIF.
- Building a conceptual data types to be re-usable instead of buried. May be usefule form TSC DAM subcommittee. (was assigned to Calvin, Lorraine, AMS).
- Will co-sponsor on Clinical quality group work on conceptual model of business statements -
- No one is available to work on CDA-R3. Need to harmonize the CDA work - need a conceptual model from which all CDA constructs can work.
- Governance to-dos
- SAIF Tutorial material is being sent between Ron and Patrick.
- Clinical note project from external source is a target.
- Need to review administrative attachments PSS from External source.
- We need to recognize that further review is necessary, and who should be assigned the work.
- We have not received any PSS's for review yet.
- Material is pending government shutdown.
- Discussed tasks
- FHIR ballot recon
- There are a couple of items we need to reopen.
- There are four items we have not disposed of, need input from BO.
- Three of the items we voted on, Grahame wants to reopen.
- Clinical statements
- Cecil: Should convert statements to RDF models, to compare to V3 and CDA. Could then take any triples and align across the model - by name, context, or meaning using RDF models.
- Austin: May be what ArB should add to PSS.
- Cecil will discuss with Lloyd.
- Adjournment at 5:52 PM Eastern