20130910 FGB concall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ron Parker||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||yes/no|
|regrets||Ron Parker||x||George (Woody) Beeler||Ewout Kramer|
|John Quinn||Grahame Grieve|
|x||Lynn Laakso, scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20130903 FGB concall
- Action Item review:
- FGB should put something together for elevator pitch and John puts it into his CTO report to the Board
- Ron will schedule Woody, Grahame, Ron, and Austin/John to be on a call to evaluate policy assertions with conformity to ISO Datatypes
- Ron develop precepts from the risks (conformity assessments, appeal processes, composition of FMG)
- Lynn schedule weekly review with Ron to 'mine' FMG minutes for decisions needing underlying policy statements
- Ron will address immediate need for "BAM-lite" with ArB.
- Ron will follow up with John to establish a protocol for FGB chair representation in external stakeholder relationships wrt FHIR.
- FMG update -
- Relationship to hData and where hData is "sustained".
- Product management/coherence issue similar to CDS vMR issues
- Should there be FMG measurement of the customer response? What statuses should FGB expect regularly?
- Methodology update-
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
- FGB composition to support DSTU adoption customer base
- Extract policy assertions and decision criteria from management decisions related to connectathon registration
- criteria for seeking policy assertions,
- escalation points on risk items triggering governance action
Chatted briefly and disconnected at 8:07 AM
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.