20130903 arb minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)
- Call to order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda and Minutes
- Final FHIR ballot review due to Tony by September 8,2013 for discussion on September 10 ARB Meeting!
- Other business and planning
|HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes
Time: 5:00pm U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator||Parker, Ron||Note taker(s)||Julian, Tony|
|X||Constable, Lorraine||Constable Consulting Inc.|
|.||Curry, Jane||Health Information Strategies|
|.||Dagnall, Bo||HP Enterprise Services|
|.||Hufnagel, Steve||U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System|
|X||Julian, Tony||Mayo Clinic|
|.||Milosevic, Zoran||Deontik Pty Ltd|
|X||Parker, Ron||CA Infoway|
|.||Quinn, John||Health Level Seven, Inc.|
|X||Stechishin,Andy||CANA Software and Service Ltd.|
|R||Kreisler, Austin||HL7 TSC Chair|
|Quorum Requirements Met: Yes|
- Sunday at WGM
- One Quarter to document BAM lite.
- Andy: A BAM lite providing artifacts quickly makes sense.
- Lorraine: Discuss on the 17th.
- Vitality Assessment of the Arb.
- One-half quarter with TSC Leadership -Austin/Ken
- Ron: Austin needs support to providing guidance to a number of activities.
- Andy: I will be in and out - partner in the FHIR connect-a-thon.
- Ron: Need Austin and Ken in a room to do requirements analysis, product governance, and the relation to Work Groups.
- Lorraine: I am involved in the connect-a-thon also.
- Logistics for Sunday concall.
- Goto meeting 133 920 925
- 1-866-626-0833(North America)(Austrilia number available) code 968 312 9580
- To-do list
- Lorraine: Forwarded tutorial PSS for TSC approval.
- Task: 2689 - Analysis is done.
- Architecture Project
- Lorraine: Taking to task force the structured data capture, more info coming out of this weeks TSC task force meeting.
- Other business and Planning
- 9/10 joint review of FHIR ballot task 2623
- 9/17 Finalize WGM planning
- 9/24 WGM
- 10/1 FHIR ballot Recon call task 2623
- 10/8 BAM methodology requirements
- 10/15 Equip team to finish the BAM
- Adjourned at 5:35 PM U.S. Eastern
--Tony Julian 21:43, 3 September 2013 (UTC)