20130820 FGB concall
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ron Parker||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||yes/no|
|x||Ron Parker||x||George (Woody) Beeler||Ewout Kramer|
|John Quinn||Grahame Grieve|
|x||Lynn Laakso, scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20130730 FGB concall
- Action Item review:
- Ron to pitch the Vitality Assessment model to the FMG and talk with them about coming up with metrics - intent is to share sensibility with FMG and get their feedback but preoccupied with DSTU production right now; postpone until after ballot open, probably August 21st.
- FGB_Resource_Contribution_policy_draft policy statements updates.
- Ron / John to ensure the Board members have a sense of what that elevator pitch should be.
- Forwarded Ewout's email to John to review with Board. Need to discuss 'what will happen to V2 and V3' with TSC.
- FHIR product page:
- Need to evaluate an entry on the banner, and entry page to FHIR page or top of FHIR page with the "what is FHIR" elevator pitch and make request to ES WG
- FMG update -
- FMG membership recommendations to TSC
- Methodology update-
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
- Conformity Assessment
- Appeal Process / Escalation
- What is the appeal process for resources not chosen for inclusion in the ballot?
- What is the appeal / escalation process for Management decisions?
- What is the appeal / escalation process for Governance decisions? Responsibilities for resources (education, conformity process, appeal process)
Convened without quorum Discussion on CDS issues, FHIR ballot
Adjourned at 8:22 AM
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.