20130619 FGB concall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Ron Parker||Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso|
|Quorum = Chair plus 2||yes/no|
|x||Ron Parker||x||George (Woody) Beeler||regrets||Ewout Kramer|
|John Quinn||Grahame Grieve|
|Lynn Laakso, scribe|
- Roll call -
- Agenda Review
- Approve minutes of 20130612 FGB concall
- Scheduling FGB calls - Doodle poll results
- Action Item review:
- Ron to pitch this Vitality Assessment model to the FMG and talk with them about coming up with metrics
- Grahame will bring a draft approach to policy assertion from the FGB on the approach to extensions and discoverability
- Review FGB_Resource_Contribution_policy_draft policy statements, complete draft and approve
- FMG update -
- Methodology update- Ron to build a guide for developing governance precepts for FGB and TRAC
- Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.
Convened at 4:05PM
- Woody and Ron discussed MnM Work Group and FHIR principals as MnM cochairs. Reliance on a small group of heavy lifters is a problem.
- Timing of rescheduling FGB on Doodle poll discussed, needing Grahame's input. Tuesday at 8 AM or Thursday at 9 am are leading favorites.
- Resolved to meeting Tuesdays at 8 AM. Send announcement to others for confirmation.
- Absent other feedback he will proceed with FMG as WG recommendation. Austin feels T3SD and Lloyd/Ron/Woody feel FTSD is best home for such a WG. Ron will speak to Austin on this to clarify.
- Ron expresses concern over participation and implications of perceived utility of the group
- Adjourned 4:23 PM
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
Back to FHIR_Governance_Board
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.