20130617 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/450662277

Date: 2013-06-17
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Lloyd Note taker(s):
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x Hugh Glover x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio x Ron Parker, FGB Chair John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Observers/Guests
regrets Lorraine Constable regrets John Moehrke x Lynn Laakso, scribe
x Jean Duteau x Brian Pech Austin Kreisler
x David Hay
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20130610_FMG_concall and 20130603_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Help page (stack overflow support, etc) - (David)
      • Hugh will capture draft list of scenarios they didn't get to this time, e.g. lab documents and prescriptions, retrieving a list of patients, choosing one, and then viewing a set of records for the patient.
      • PA issue update (Lloyd)
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call -
  • Agenda Check - to when can we move the call? Moved Hugh and second David - unanimously approved.
  • Minutes from 20130610_FMG_concall Brian moves and Jean seconds approval (unanimous), and 20130603_FMG_concall Jean moves and David seconds. Hugh abstains. Passed 4/0/1.
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Help page (stack overflow support, etc) - (David) section added to front page of FHIR wiki for list of support options instead of separate page.
      • Hugh will capture draft list of scenarios they didn't get to this time, (done) but David will review. He asks about a "theme" for the connectathon. PHR including Security, patient list and allergies is probably enough and add document for January.
      • PA issue update (Lloyd) Hugh sent email to PA facilitators and cochairs on Thursday. There has been no response. Their weekly call is now Hugh thinks, so look for a reaction following. Lloyd will check with Ewout to facilitate the reaction and include Hugh.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian) nothing further to report. Furore for lunch and Eastern Informatics sponsoring breakfast.
    • FGB
      • Discussion with Austin last week about a FMG WG in T3SD as other groups like publishing support projects with contributions by many Work Groups. Lloyd thinks Foundation is better location.
      • Lloyd would like to see a definition in dimensions/comparison to SOA, MnM, ITS, structured documents etc distinguishing when its methodology lives in another group. Bandwidth and workload changes over time will affect its scope. Ron will be speaking further with Austin and the FGB.
      • FGB also having issues with quorum, toying with changing time or bringing someone else in.
    • MnM – still working on figuring out new meeting time.
    • FMG Liaisons – no reports
  • Process management
    • Ballot Planning
      • Issues with getting resources done in time for ballot? Hugh a bit concerned about Pharmacy. Examples from CAN for testing might be a suitable work set. July 8 is three weeks from today.
      • FHIR resource proposals writeup status and review status -
        • Hugh not done, still authoring so hasn't reviewed.
        • Brian thought he only had one.
        • Jean looked for the list in the minutes - not there, but on FHIR Tracking spreadsheet in SVN.
        • Lloyd finished his, John finished his.
  • Call time - Doodle poll for this time to three hours later, Mon-Thurs.
  • Review issues on the FHIR resource proposals
    • Issues section at bottom: Medication_Prescription_FHIR_Resource_Proposal
      • RIM Scope reviewed. If scope is questionable check with Lloyd or Jean who have experience with modeling.
      • 80% discussion on orders for groups and specific declaration of in- or out- of scope. Veterinary scope-in or scope-out discussed.
      • Authorization vs recommendation/suggestion issue reviewed.
      • Level of detail discussed further. Updates to tracking spreadsheet for status discussed.

Adjourned 2:03 PM


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Lynn will send a Doodle poll for this time to three hours later, Mon-Thurs.
  • Ron will be speaking further with Austin and the FGB on the FHIR WG concept in T3SD vs FTSD and a narrative definition clarifying scope vs. other WGs.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International