20130422 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/450662277

Date: 2013-04-22
Time: 1:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s):
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x Hugh Glover x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Ron Parker, FGB Chair . John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Observers/Guests
x Lorraine Constable x John Moehrke x Lynn Laakso, scribe
Jean Duteau x Brian Pech x Austin Kreisler
x David Hay
.

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20130415_FMG_concall
  • Project approval: FHIR Resources for FM
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Ron to address concept of FHIR WG with FGB.
      • Lloyd will pass to Grahame the request to update the Automated QA steps section of FHIR QA Guidelines.
      • Hugh will take a first pass at cross references on quality metrics column headings with detail on their meaning for others' review.
  • Walkthrough Risk Assessment matrix
  • Reports
  • Process management
    • Ballot Planning
    • FMG Tracking Sheet review
    • Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda Check - Brian has an issue from CIMI; Hugh moves approval and Brian seconds. Unanimously approved.
  • Minutes from 20130415_FMG_concall
  • Project approval: FHIR Resources for FM Hugh moves and David seconds approval. Unanimously approved.
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Ron to address concept of FHIR WG with FGB. Ron is not on the call
      • Lloyd will pass to Grahame the request to update the Automated QA steps section of FHIR QA Guidelines. No further word.
      • Hugh will take a first pass at cross references on quality metrics column headings with detail on their meaning for others' review. He's about half-done.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Reviewed David's draft feedback form. Lloyd suggests including an experimental section. Hugh presumes the server information should presume it can handle the client scenarios. Have to presume that one of the servers is "perfect" and clients that work with that server are acceptable. John asserts a client must work with multiple servers. Client grid may include the list of servers against which it has succeeded. May need a consensus rather than gold standard, but need an exemplar server like Grahame's. Lloyd suggests instead the connecthathon have a central spreadsheet for which clients connected to which servers and just focus on experience and lessons learned on the feedback form. John notes the test procedures can be kept separate from the test results.
      • Maintenance of spreadsheet in comparison to the wiki discussed. May just have flipcharts to have people indicate when they successfully connect. John suggests results sent to Lynn to anonymize and report aggregate outcomes. Lloyd suggests that the surveys may only be for use by FMG and not for distribution.
      • Discussion of how one indicates success is left to David. Hugh suggests we capture what was tested whether it is determined in advance or not. John suggests query parameters used, versus query parameters pre-defined. Lloyd suggests the servers might capture the record of what queries were used with what parameters.
      • Question: should FMG metrics include information from the FHIR servers on the regular basis to support the 80% rule? Volumes, change in volumes, which functions getting exercised, # of unique IP addresses making calls? Float the idea with Grahame and Ewout on whether they can get these types of reporting ready for the WGM and consider other logging metrics, and review next week.
    • FGB – no Ron… IHE summary discussion requested and FHIR WG discussed
    • MnM – not quorate no report
    • FMG Liaisons – Lloyd reports PC and Vocab went through ballot reconciliation items.
      • Brian reviews CIMI issue - CIMI liaison to FHIR was identified but Brian did not know the email had arrived. Joey the liaison asked what the appropriate touch point was. Skype channels, list servers discussed. Lloyd would expect CIMI to create profiles on resources and offer suggestions. Brian also notes that CIMI is working at a very micro level that may not be appropriate for resources at a macro level.
  • Lorraine leaves
  • Process management
    • FMG Tracking Sheet review - Lloyd and Lorraine had done theirs. Hugh did Rx but not PA yet. Reminder for others to make their updates. If was noted that within the resources there is not a space to capture its intended scope. Resource proposals need to be reviewed.
    • Ballot content review and QA process FHIR QA Guidelines 22 people signed up for QA

Adjourned 2:00 PM

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20130429 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International