This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20130404 arb minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda
  4. Approval of Minutes
  5. Report from Architecture Project
  6. Atlanta WGM agenda
  7. Review/update Arb BAM task list
  8. Other business and planning
  9. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20130404
Time: 5:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Parker, Ron Note taker(s) Julian, Tony
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Bond,Andy NEHTA
X Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
. Curry, Jane Health Information Strategies
X Dagnall, Bo HP Enterprise Services
. Grieve, Grahame Health Intersections Pty Ltd
X Hufnagel, Steve U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System
X Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
. Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
X Lynch, Cecil Accenture
X Milosevic, Zoran Deontik Pty Ltd
X Parker, Ron CA Infoway
. Quinn, John Health Level Seven, Inc.
. Guests
X Kreisler, Austin HL7 TSC Chair
. Luthra, Anil NCI
X Pech, Brian Kaiser Permanente
. Shakir, Abdul Malik City of Hope National Medical Center
.
. Legend
X Present
. Absent
R Regrets
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Minutes

  • Minutes and agenda approval
    • Motion to approve the minutes and agenda (Tony/Steve)
    • Vote (7-0-0)
  • Data gathering:
    • Ron and Jane have not met. Ron has talked to Austin.
  • Vice-chair: Charlie has resigned. Discussion was held with John , Austin, Ron and Tony. John has asked Lorraine to step in, to which she agreed. Her appointment was ratified by the TSC.
    • Ron will be chair on the 11th.
    • Lorraine will be chair on the 11th and 18th and 2 of May.
    • Austin: Charlie covered a governance facilitator for the TSC governance and risk assessment - TSC will need a replacement.
  • Atlanta Agenda
    • Sunday Q1 - Q4
    • Q1 - BAM
    • Q2 - BAM
    • Additional
      • Architecture in general
      • Look forward to two-three years for places ArB can help
      • Review Goals that John has generated for goals of the organization.
    • Tuesday afternoon Q4 - mid-week touch base session.
    • Thursday Q3 - Q4.
      • Austin: Monday Q2 is the product line discussion with Structured Documents
      • Zoran: Involved in submission to work on SOA ontology. Submitted through SOA as ballot for comment. It is very much SAIF implementation guide for ehealth services.
    • Austin: SAIF-IG has been working on SAIF-IG top down. Volunteers are not interested on it. Proposed bottom up, asking workgroups to populate ECCF as part of publishing process. Would provide definitions, as well as artifacts.
    • Lorraine:WGs will need help.
    • Austin: Will need help with the pilots.
    • Ron: They can propose things they need - ArB will provide definitions to project teams as requested.
  • BAM
    • Bo: I have not worked on it. I need to discuss things with Ron and Jane.
    • Ron: Will work on cleaning up the spreadsheet, and collapsing the granularity.
    • Bo: Want to accomplish step 1 which is the largest.
    • Ron: Jane and I have a problem defining the new thing that is too granular. The roles/persons wearing different hats, we realized that it may not be necessary to go to the detail that supports diagraming. The number of roles are smaller than it appears at first. We are going to take the substeps and collapse to major steps.
    • Ron: The diagram Bo generated is much cleaner - the average HL7 member can understand - is more approachable. We will not use the data gathering spreadsheet to communicate about the DAM.
    • Austin: I will need that level monday at the WGM.
    • Ron: Need to get the collapse done by the WGM.
    • Ron: There are issues about the walk-through with Frieda. Will arrange a call to walk through the processes. AbdulMalik could you be part of the call?
    • AbdulMalik: Yes:
  • Ron: I would like to make it happen in the next two weeks. It will help.
  • Zoran: I am keen to doing real-time analytics. Are any WGs doing this?
    • Steve: Clinical Decision Support is.
    • Lorraine: Genomics may also be.
    • Cecil: Are you looking for specifics?
    • Ron: Data in motion?
  • Adjourned 5:47 pm Eastern

Tony Julian 22:14, 4 April 2013 (UTC)