20130306 BAM Modeling
TSC representatives and ArB to jointly develop content for the BAM for the Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 BAM Modeling Call Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 2 pm Eastern
|Quorum Requirements Met: (yes/No)|
- Approve minutes of 20130227 BAM Modeling and 20130220 BAM Modeling
- Feedback review of Austin's newsletter article
- Goals and timelines
- First three life_stage elements
- update on where Ron/Jane stands and discuss ongoing sessions.
Jane reports she and Ron have been working on the document but it's slower going than they anticipated. Product family/product line perspectives not as straightforward as they seem. Risk of over-engineering, or adding more risk with mitigation than is removed.
Ron joins and call convenes at 2:08 PM
- He displays their progress on HL7BAMInputWorksheet2013-03-06.xlsx. Roles of Product Director or Manager discussed.
- Next step is to take a pass through the document, exercising the assumptions and review against a product family like CDA R2 IGs.
- Might need to specify a PSS for this, high-order activities and high level artifacts to produce and begin standing up governance, management and methodology.
- Austin wishes to prepare a SDWG cochairs call to review in two weeks.
- Ron will send the document to the list, please provide feedback, requests for clarification.
- Need a session between this team and SDWG with ArB as facilitator, probably a couple quarters - which will be difficult to carve out.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.