20130220 BAM Modeling
TSC representatives and ArB to jointly develop content for the BAM for the Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 BAM Modeling Call Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
Time: 2 pm Eastern
|Quorum Requirements Met: (yes/No)|
- Discuss process going forward, paired facilitation or workshop format considerations
- Bo is methodological facilitator and modeling for the exercise along with AMS.
- ArB not really ready to get started yet but Ron shows HL7 BAM Input Worksheet 2013-02-20.xlsx as revised with Jane.
- Product lifecycle stages, product line and product family perspectives reviewed.
- Role of methodologists within Product Family discussed and relationships to MnM.
- product lifecycle stages might each benefit from a paired facilitation session. Ron suggests to send out the lists and definitions in advance to gain understanding before populating
- Austin adds that PSC needs to be brought in to help assist with the project life cycle. Bo notes that Charlie and Freida are reviewing.
- Goals and timelines discussed, need to get far enough to start standing up other product families and lines. CDA IG product family is one proposed effort. First three life_stage elements are the focal point.
- Calvin asks about a logical level of consistency in domain content; need to define products, processes and group/relationships to support this level of consistency. Conceptual and logical model bindings are where that is asserted. Jane notes that conceptual level models (DAM) and traceability definitions from ArB is a means to that end. Jane adds that we do not yet require DAMs for domain areas.
- Need to go across the Risk Assessment list and assert governance points to manage those risks, notes Ron.
- Jane asks whether harmonization activities are in scope? It's still voluntary, e.g. Development using the RIM or adherence to clinical statement
- How will we manage consistency for domain level models to the conceptual models notes Calvin.
- ArB will be reviewing tomorrow afternoon. Working against a to-do list.
- Ron and Jane can hand off to the team for further work after next week. ArB facilitators then need their own training on how to do facilitation. Will be two weeks before we can begin again.
- Ron recommends workshop style, longer time periods of focused work rather than piecemeal.
- Austin recommends we meet next week for brief update on where Ron/Jane stands and discuss ongoing sessions. Might wish to do in parallel or similarly to harmonization
Adjourned 3:00 PM
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.