2013-01-16 PA WGM Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Wednesday January 16, 2013

Wednesday Q1

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Guest Room 1301

Date: 2013-01-16
Time: Wednesday Q1
Facilitator Line Saele Note taker Helen Drijfhout
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele HL7 Norway
X Toril Reite HL7 Norway
X Helen Drijfhout HL7 Netherlands
X Christian Hay GS1
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • FHIR - Work

Supporting Documents
FHIR FHIR v0.06 Ballot For Comment Material

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
On the agenda is the Provider Registry Presentation from Peter Young.
He gave this presentation Sunday afternoon in the cross-SDO meeting.
Christian thought it was a good idea to repeat that in the PA WG, for we do have a V3 model for Provider Registry.

Peter Young is from OMG.
HSSP context: collaboration between OMG and HL7.
Service Functional Model.
Ratification afterwards by HL7.

Non-secured and secured information.
Non-secured:
Developed an Iphone/IPAD app for searching a service.
Secured:
B2B secure messages.
There is an IHE mechanism for security, but it seems that the Victoria application is not compliant.

Data validation and correction automatically performed in a given interval of time.
See the last slide for website addresses.

Online 09:30:
Peter Young and Brian ?
HSSP is a project from the OMG, in collaboration with HL7, driven by the SLA interest group.
Service Functional Model, being developed by HL7.
Became members of the OMG and responded to the RFP. They have to deliver according to that.

Ken Rubin from HL7 knows all about that.
Today going to the Architecture Board in the OMG to get approvement for the standard, period of 9 months to go for approval.
Also Max Walker, also a member of HL7.
Company is DCA, Database Consultants Australia.
The Victoria system has now gone national, it is an extension of this.
Provider Name, specialties, list the sites where he works.
It's a single service from an interface point of view.
Interdependant registries.
The healthcare service is more strongly projected.
Galen Mulroony: there should be some harmonization between the Interdependent Registry Project and this.
Security mechanism outside the model
Just for updating, who can update what.
Author, Approver, Content Manager (can do both, on a wider scale).
The Interdependant Registries should be dropped and converted to this project.
Galen Mulrooney
On the last page wiki-site, it has the Service Functional Model on it, also a copy of the specficiation and the presentation.

IHE question from Christian:
Issue the got to work through. They responded to the RFP. They looked at the IHE spec and came up with reasons why it is different.
Slides 35/36 of the presentation.
They are members of IHE Australia, participating in XDS project next month.

End of presentation

Discussion:

  • Irina is working on the ballot comments. She knows one of the two implementers, they are working on it.
  • PA is inviting Galen, to speak with him today about the Interdependent Registry project.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q2

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Guest Room #1301

Date: 2012-05-16
Time: Wednesday Q2
Facilitator Line Saele Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele HL7 Norway
X Helen Drijfhout HL7 Netherlands
X Barry Guinn EPIC
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Nat Wong HL7 Australia
X Christian Hay GS1
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Y

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • V2 Work

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

The WG did not have any v2 work. Therefore we continued to address FHIR issues:
Helen moved, even though the concept of the resource name for patient should be subjectOfCare as per ISO standards TS 2220, that the resource name be Patient due to the preponderance of use within the implementation community with “subjectOfCare” as the alias.

  • Comment# 163 - Nat stated that he spoke to Graham about the Agent/Provider.

The requested amendment can easily be implemented with a profile. There does not seem to be a need to constrain the core resource for Provider. Therefore the WG will retain the role attribute cardinality.

  • Comment# 166 – Organization resource definition. Nat had some wording to include people or grouping of organizations. The WG agreed.
  • Comment# 176 – Constraint on Period attribute of Organization Accreditation – WG will remove the “(Date Only)” text and make it constrained.
  • Comment# 181 – Organization does not have a name? – The WG thinks that there might be use cases where an organization has only an ID without a name. In that case, you may only be able to send an ID with no name. Therefore we will add a constraint saying that either Name or ID is sent.

Action Item: Constrain the resource to send either ID or Name.

  • Comment# 183 – Referred back to Llloyd to define the codes reference.
  • Comment# 184 – Are we sure that multiple names of an organization is in the 80%. Ease of use, cardinality constrained with a profile.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q3

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Guest Room #1301

Date: 2013-01-16
Time: Wednesday Q3
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele HL7 Norway
X Helen Drijfhout HL7 Netherlands
X Barry Guinn EPIC
X Christian Hay GS1
X Wendy Huang Canada Health Infoway
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Approve San Antonio Minutes
  • Plan next meeting - draft agenda

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

The WG reviewed the minutes from Baltimore. There were a few attendees edits to be made, mostly around incorrect affiliations.
Wendy moved to approve the minutes from Baltimore, Christian seconded.
Vote: 5/0/0

The WG continued to draft the agenda. The next meeting to be held in Atlanta, Georgia in May, 2013.
Wendy moved to approve the draft agenda. Christian seconded.
Vote: 5/0/0

Wendy brought forth a harmonization proposal regarding adding a code attribute to the OtherIDs role class in the following RMIMs:

  1. Person Activate
  2. Person Revise
  3. Person Demographic
  4. Person Registry Find Candidate Response

Wendy moved to accept the above proposal. Christian seconded.
Vote: 5/0/0

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Wednesday Q4

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Guest Room# 1301

Date: 2013-01-16
Time: Wednesday Q4
Facilitator Line Saele Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Line Saele HL7 Norway
X Helen Drijfhout HL7 Netherlands
X Brad Fonseca Canada Health Infoway
X Barry Guinn EPIC
X Alex de Leon Kaiser PermanenteD
X Sasha Bojicic Canada Health Infoway
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Interdependent Registries


Minutes

Interdependent Registries
Sasha came to the meeting to let us know that he is prepared along with a colleague (Brad Fonseca), to continue with the work that was begun by him in this realm. In preparation, they have reviewed the comment spreadsheet and have seen some dispositions and voting done on some, but not all, comment items.

They are interested in messaging around interdependent registries. There is some appetite to move this work forward.

The WG continued on addressing the items on the ballot comment spreadsheet named

  • Copy of V3DAM_PA_INTREG_R1_D1_2012JAN_consolidated_CGower.xls

for interdependent registries as the last to be updated. These item#s reference that document.
Items 2, 3, 4, 5 were addressed as a block and were voted upon. Some of these had to do with the DAM formatting and conventions. It was noted that Iryna Roy (Canada Health Infoway) has been working to get this DAM into the Enterprise Architect tool. Sasha and Brad will follow up with Iryna Roy to see how far she has gotten in remodeling this DAM in that tool.

Action: Sasha and Brad to follow up with Iryna Roy to coordinate the update to the documentation as per the comments in the last ballot spreadsheet.

Item 8 Dispositioned. Should be updated to be in synch with the Personnel Management DMIM.
The WG continued with the rest of the dispositions for this DAM. And was able to finish with Item #12.

As a final item, there are about 10 comments that have yet to be addressed. Alex suggested that we try to handle the rest of the comments in our weekly telecom calls.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Navigation

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.