This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

20120927 arb minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ARB - Meeting (Date in Title)

logistics

Teleconferences are held on Tuesday at 4:00pm U.S. Eastern Schedules may be found at HL7.org Conference Call Center


Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

  1. Join the meeting:
  2. If you cant use voip then capture the PIN from the screen for the above action, then
  • Weekly conference call.
  • For 24/7 customer service please call (844) 844-1322.

Agenda

  1. Call to order
  2. Roll Call
  3. Approval of Agenda
  4. Approval of Minutes
  5. Future Agenda planning
  6. Report from Architecture Project
  7. Item 1
  8. Item2
  9. Other business and planning
  10. Adjournment

Meeting Information

HL7 ArB Work Group Meeting Minutes

Location: Telcon

Date: 20120927
Time: 4:00pm U.S. Eastern
Facilitator Parker, Ron Note taker(s) Julian, Tony
Attendee Name Affiliation
. Bond,Andy NEHTA
X Constable, Lorraine Constable Consulting Inc.
X Curry, Jane Health Information Strategies
X Dagnall, Bo HP Enterprise Services
. Grieve, Grahame Health Intersections Pty Ltd
X Hufnagel, Steve U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System
X Julian, Tony Mayo Clinic
. Loyd, Patrick ICode Solutions
. Lynch, Cecil Accenture
. Mead, Charlie National Cancer Institute
Z Milosevic, Zoran NEHTA
X Parker, Ron CA Infoway
. Quinn, John Health Level Seven, Inc.
. Guests
. Shakir, Abdul-Malik City of Hope National Medical Center
. Legend
X Present
. Absent
R Regrets
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Minutes

  1. Minute and agenda approval
  2. MOTION Approve [[20120909_arb_face_to_face |Baltimore WGM Minutes]. (Steve/Bo)
  3. VOTE (6-0-2)
  4. Minute Tasks from Baltimore
    1. Jane: Clarify distinction between product line, product family and platform.
    2. Ron: Need to identify the attributes of each, and the boundaries.
      1. MnM needs to step up to methodology
      2. FHIR goevernance needs to govern
  5. Ron: Describe architectural precepts for FHIR.
  6. BAM team
    1. Ron: Travel and space
    2. AMS: Travel and space
    3. Jane: Would need to be sponsored
    4. Steve: Space, but no travel budget
    5. Bo: Travel is difficult
    6. Will Virtualize -
    7. Sessions more than 2 hours counter productive.
    8. Series close together.
    9. Jane: On weekend is feasible, otherwise will not get quorum
    10. Austin will talk to John Quinn.
  7. Jane: Need to identify the inter-dependencies between ArB and Architecture Program, and what they need as input.
  8. From WGM Minutes:"Austin: TSC will do a project to define the attributes of a product line."
    1. Ron: Do you want ArB to take a crack at it? I think it is appropriate for TSC.
  9. Action Items:
    1. Look at refactoring the PSS to produce a product line scope statement: How to assert a product line. Look at the new PSS for FHIR for source.
    2. On tuesday, Jane volunteered to Take state diagram refine using gerunds(-ing), move the diagram from VISIO to EA.
    3. AMS volunteered to be the keeper of EA.
    4. Jane: I would be happy if someone took the task. Bo: Were you able to successfully get the license.
    5. Bo: My task was to take the VISIO of the BAM class diagrams for the first 2 steps, into EA. Part of the larger effort to do all 11.
    6. Jane: My playing around with EA - Unless you have the classes, you cannot define the lifecycle or state transition.
    7. Bo: State transition of the process steps. I was refering to a finer level of detail
    8. Ron: We have an opportunity to have 2-3 model in EA.Maybe have people assigned to folders, and manage the handoff.
  10. Action Items:
    1. FHIR governance
    2. FHIR team so busy at last WGM core team could not meet.
    3. SAIF-101 tutorial recorded, online. We need to discuss.We have dropped since Vancouver.
    4. Need to incorporate SAIF language into the work.
    5. Need to develop SAIF IG for FHIR.
    6. Jane: Discuss relationship between a product/product line and a project. We are using the same language for each. We may be able to leverage the project management to define the product line.
    7. BAM F-F agenda for OCT 4
    8. Glossary: Need to address soon. Oct 4
    9. How to approach the SAIF Based FHIR IG?
  11. Austin: I have created a confusion between the SAIF architecture program and the Architecture program. May rename architecture program to align with product line/family roll out. Do kickoff meeting to get it rolling formally, but not too soon. Need the initial output from the BAM to instantiate the product line/family structure. That is the top two portions of the 11 step process. We are looking to early output so we can kick off our part. Eager to get early deliverables.
    1. Austin: SAIF-Architecture was looking to the SAIF-IG development, but has run into budget problems.
    2. Jane: Remind Board that they funded face-to-face harmonization to make V3 real.
    3. Austin: Need to build business case for exceptional funding.
    4. Ron: Need to review product line references Ann Wrightson furnished:
    5. Jane: It is aligned with the new expectation of the Board that we identify and identify with our customer.
    6. Ron: If this goes to definition of terminology, needs to be done sooner rather than later.
  12. Adjourned at 5:00pm Eastern