This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2012-12-20 Tooling Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Tooling Meeting Template

Meeting Information

HL7 Tooling Meeting Agenda/Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270;
Participant PassCode:586935#
GoToMeeting URL:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/699884034

Date: 2012-12-20
Time: 10:00 am EDT
Facilitator:Jane Curry Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name, Affiliation
. .
Woody Beeler, Beeler Consulting
x Wilfred Bonney, HL7 HQ
Joshua Carmody, HL7 HQ Tooling Administrator
x Dennis Cheung, eHealth Ontario
Lorraine Constable, HL7 ES liaison
x Jane Curry, Co-Chair
x Lynn Laakso, HL7 HQ Tooling Support
Abdul-Malik Shakir, Shakir Consulting
John Ritter, EHR
regrets Andy Stechishin, Co-chair
x Michael van der Zel, co-chair
Quorum Requirements Met (co-chair plus 3 counting staff): (yes)

Agenda

Agenda Topics



Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Call to order 2:04 PM

  • Roll Call & Agenda Review
  • Approval of previous minutes from 2012-12-13 Tooling Call; approval moved by Michael, seconded by Wilfred; unanimously approved.
  • Phoenix WG agenda review [2]
    • Discussion on hosted session with SDWG. Action Item: Jane will follow up with Andy on Tuesday Q3.
    • SOA will be having a workshop using HingX Wednesday evening. Tuesday Tooling will be focused on HingX so won't review in Thursday Q1.
    • UCPRS project status unknown on vote in Vocab.
  • Review action items
    • 1453 Tools and Resources page part of communication plan
    • 2296 part of ITS Tooling project
    • 2339 part of another project as well
    • Action items part of other projects can be removed for duplicate reporting
  • Update from Tooling Liaisons:
    • AMS – CIC: AMS not on the call but MAX is progressing with CIC receiving a demonstration in Phoenix.
    • Lorraine Constable - Electronic Services – not on the call
    • Jane Curry - Templates, HL7 Board, Open Health Tools
      • What does it mean to have a new version of a template versus relationships between templates is the current discussion of focus for Guidance to SDWG actively managing templates.
      • Board – Tooling Strategy going to the Board for consideration of other revenue sources.
    • Rob Snelick - CGIT : won't hear from him until the WGM on the MWB
    • John Ritter – EHR: John joins the call but the EHR-S FM profiling tool deliverables and issues are being worked in the EHR group
    • Rene Spronk -Marketing - Rene is not on the call
    • Andy Stechishin - Structured Documents, Vocabulary, Publishing; Jane notes the Templates exchange project is making progress. Vocab has two PSS approved in principle; CDA Publishing may separate out from V3 and V3 Publishing and we'll learn more in Phoenix.
    • Michael Van der Zel - Patient Care, RIMBAA
      • PC going back to ballot again, RIMBAA looking at tooling criteria
  • Review projects: Lynn will adjust dates
    Tooling-sponsored Projects
    Tooling co-sponsored projects
    • PI# 905 V2 Publishing Database Upgrade (Publishing sponsor) – have not heard anything from CGIT or Publishing
    • PI# 885 HL7 Templates ITS Pilot (Templates sponsor) no update from Andy
    • PI# 829 HL7 Templates Registry Business Process Requirements Analysis (Templates sponsor) going through completion of the ballot reconciliation approval and will be submitted for informative publication.
    • PI# 806 Development of policies and procedures of an HL7 terminology authority (Vocabulary sponsor) Vocab presents the HTA P&P to TSC and pending clarification of governance responsibilities with TSC will send to the Board. Jane notes that projects we cosponsor should report to their cosponsor groups before they report to the TSC
    • Michael notes UML/EA meetings at last WGM, does Tooling need to be involved with? Jane thinks this is resource requirements and just-in-time training but no expectations from Tooling she's aware of. Michael will reach out to them to see what they wish from us.
  • Jane will step down as Tooling co-chair after Phoenix, leaving Andy and Michael. She encourages others to step up for cochair. They will likely appoint one of the standing chairs as Board Liaison.
  • No meeting next week or following. We will not meet the 10th either; see you in Phoenix!
  • Adjourned 2:50 PM

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Jane will follow up with Andy on Tuesday Q3.
  • Lynn will see that Action items part of other projects can be removed for duplicate reporting.
  • Lynn will adjust project dates in Project Insight
  • Michael will reach out to the UML/EA group to see what they wish from us
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Return to Tooling


© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.