2012-05-17 PA WGM Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Patient Administration Work Group Meeting – Thursday May 17, 2012

Navigation

Thursday Q1

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes'

Location: Room #2761

Date: 2012-05-17
Time: Thursday Q1
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel Canada Infoway
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Barry Guinn EPIC
X Iryna Roy HL7 Canada
X Oyvind Aassve HL7 Norway
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 4 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics
V3 Work - Interdependent Registries Supporting Documents

  • Interdependent Registries Ballot
  • Reconciliation Spreadsheet

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:


The WG discussed the current state of activity for the Interdependent Registries Domain Analysis Model (DAM). With the departure from this project of participants, Iryna agreed to be the editor for the Interdependent Registies DAM.

With this, this WG continued with the reconciliation of the Interdependent Registries DAM comments.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Action Item: Suggest to the PAWG the addition of "higher level" use cases that address the project objectives for Interdependent Registries. Responsible person: Alex de Leon.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Thursday Q2

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room #2761

Date: 2012-01-19
Time: Thursday Q2
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 Netherlands
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Barry Guinn EPIC
X Iryna Roy HL7 Canada
X Oyvind Aassve HL7 Norway
X Nat Wong HL7 Australia
X Wendy Huang Canada Infoway
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • 3-Year Work Plan
  • Project requirements and PA - from Wendy

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

The WG reviewed the 3-year work plan. In reviewing the status of the Service Delivery Location. In doing research, the Real Time Location Tracking Topic was found. The status of this topic was briefly discussed and she suggested that we contact Alexander Henket. A message was sent to him to try to find out the status of this topic based on the "full red circle" which the WG took to mean normative, the "half-red" circle that shows as the current status.

The WG moved on to addressing the topic from Wendy concerning the Provider Registry topic. The RMIM for add provider was reviewed. Wendy noted to the WG that it is unclear what the PrivilegeCategorization is for. This seems to be for grouping privildges for the focus provider.

There actually is a definition of PrivilegeCategorization but we are not certiain it is helpful. Wendy will consult with John Kufor-Boakye to get some clarity on the usage of this class and what are the requirements.

The WG continued with the 3-year work plan.

In working through, it appears that the Provider Registry topic is currently normative for release 1. There is a project scope statement (#359) to work on release 2, stating the following -

Provider Registry Release 2 will address the following requirements:

  • Support the use of Accountability History methodology
  • Add name attribute to QualifiedEntityRole
  • Add Organization parameter to Provider Query

Irma found materials for "work in progress". Based on this. the WG will check if there are any comments from 2009 ballots, if not, we will move it to DSTU.

For the Scheduling project (292) we need to ask for the recon package also for 2007. We don't know if this did not go to ballot because it did not pass or if it merely did not get submitted for normative.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)

.

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Thursday Q3

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room# 2761

Date: 2012-01-19
Time: Thursday Q3
Facilitator Alex de Leon Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel HL7 Netherlands
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Barry Guinn EPIC
X Iryna Roy HL7 Canada
X Jane Daus McKesson
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 4 members): Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  • Identity document
  • 3 Year Work Plan Discussion (if able)

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

The WG reviewed the identity document proposal on the wiki to revise for clarity.

Changes made by the workgroup are identified with a date (17-5-2012).

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .

Thursday Q4

HL7 Patient Administration Meeting Minutes

Location: Room #2761

Date: 2012-01-19
Time: Thursday Q4
Facilitator Irma Jongeneel Note taker Alex de Leon
Attendee Name Affiliation
X Irma Jongeneel Canada Infoway
X Alex de Leon Kaiser Permanente
X Barry Guinn EPIC
Quorum Requirements Met (Chair + 2 members): No

Agenda

Agenda Topics
Wrap up

  • Approve next ballot
  • Update work plan

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

In preparing for the next ballot, the WG discussed adding:

  • Patient topic - Alexander Henket

The proposal was discussed and commented upon. Alexander H. can update the proposal and create ballot material

  • Person topic - conference call

Proposal needs discussion within a conference call to finalize and add to the next ballot.

  • Identity document - conference call

The proposal was discussed and needs some further discussion between Alexander Henket and Iryna Roy. An updated proposal will be discussed in a conference call, with the intent to include this in the next ballot.

  • Encounter Topic

The process to submit it as a DSTU needs to be followed to include it as such in the next ballot.

  • Interdependent Registries

Iryna will head up the efforts to reconcile the final ballot comments, along with the other interested parties. The inclusion of this into the next ballot will depend on the status and results of this effort. This is most likely to be included into the next ballot.

  • Provider Registry

Re-enter Jan 2009 materials in the current ballot and move to DSTU when ballot comments from 2009 are resolved.

  • Organization Registry

Re-enter Jan 2009 materials in the current ballot and move to DSTU when ballot comments from 2009 are resolved.

  • Scheduling

Appointment/Slot - The material is still present in the ballot(Scheduling Release 2 - Last Ballot Normative Ballot 2 Sept 2007), however there are still comments that need to be checked to see if the results have been added to the material.

  • Scheduling CMETs

The material is still present in the ballot(SCHED CMETs Release 10 - Last Ballot DSTU Ballot 1 January 2010), however there are still comments that need to be checked to see if the results have been added to the material.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Conference call - First to discuss Patient, Person, Identity Document and Interdependent Registries. Then move to reconcile the ballot comments for the other topics. Responsible: Alex. When: Email sent for conference call on 5/24/12.
  • Action: For Real Time Location System - Find out why the normative, which had a solid red dot, now seems to have a "half-filled" dot and what does it mean for the status of the topic?
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Proposed date of conference call: 5/24/12.

Agenda topics:

  • Items for next PA Ballot
  • Review of Person Proposal

Navigation

© 2011 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.