This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2010-09-07 Online Presence Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ES OP Agenda/ Minutes

back to ES Online Presence

Meeting Information

HL7 ES Online Presence Project Meeting Minutes

Location: dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 988978#, GoToMeeting ID: 733-885-482

Date:2010-09-07
Time: 3 pm Eastern
Facilitator Lynn Laakso Note taker(s) Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name Affiliation
x Bill Braithwaite Anakam, ES
x Josh Carmody HL7 Staff
x Dave Hamill HL7 HQ, ES
Mike Kingery HL7 HQ, ES
x Lynn Laakso HL7 HQ
Patrick Loyd GPInformatics, ES
regrets Ken McCaslin HL7 TSS SD
Andy Stechishin Tooling co-chair
Additional participants are WELCOME!
Quorum Requirements Met: (yes/no)

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes from 2010-08-10 Online Presence Call Minutes; review notes from 2010-08-24 (no quorum)
  3. Agenda items from last meeting

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Notes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes (no quorum)
  3. Agenda item from last meeting:
    • Updated project scope for Online Presence including wiki template for WG home page and AUP - (updates at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/1463/7499/HL7PSSES_OnlinePresence_v3_2010Aug_clean.doc
      • WG Home Page template on HL7 Wiki
        • Notes from the 2010-08-10_Online_Presence_Call_Minutes indicate Pages set up on the wiki should make available the information on what WG is the owner of that page, like a link to the WG page or WG leadership page. Revisit for a Work Group home page wiki template. Andy noted the dynamic use of Hot Topics, and heavy use of categories features of MnM are different from the way the Tooling pages are used, in a more static form
        • Lynn will contact Andy and solicit his involvement or write the template.
      • AUP
        • Link at Talk:Wiki_acceptable_use_policy
        • Discuss the 'voice' of the AUP in a common man voice vs. a formal agreement. The plain language approach is preferred by Bill. Written in "you" and "me" voice is more easily understood.
        • Bill will tackle a draft.
  4. Discussion: progress on the web site - since launch of membership in July we're on non-billable development so not much news from the vendor. Prioritization of remaining work with target dates in progress between Dave and Mike. Bill asked Dave to email the ES co-chairs to discuss next week.
  5. Adjourned

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Lynn will contact Andy and solicit his involvement on developing the WG Wiki home page template, or write the template.
  • Bill will tackle a draft of the AUP.
  • Dave will email the ES cochairs on the website development prioritization and status.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Next meeting Sept 21st, 2010.
  • Page protection behavior - review progress of testing MediaWiki upgrade
  • Review WG Home Page template on HL7 Wiki
  • AUP review