2010-07-08 Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

To return to the >> Oncology EHR Functional Profile or Agendas and Minutes

HL7 Ambulatory Oncology Functional Profile Meeting

Meeting Logistics

Date/Time: Thursday, June 24, 2010 / 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EST


  1. Welcome and Introductions
    • Helen Stevens (co-chair)
    • John Ritter (EHR WG co-chair)
    • Sandy Jones (nee Thames)
    • Wendy Blumenthal
    • Salimah Shakir
  2. Agenda review and approval
    • Approved
  3. Approval of minutes from previous calls: June 24th
    • Approved
  4. Review Actions from previous meeting(s)
    1. Peter to initiate an email with Don and CCHIT asking if a representative from NAACCR or a state registry could be added to the CCHIT workgroup (even as an advisor). Peter also to ask if Don Mon can request a formal liaison between the AOFP project team and the CCHIT Oncology workgroup be assigned.
      • Helen displayed the Media:CCHIT AOFP Email Exchange.zip and the team discussed the exchange. There is still some concern that the work of the CCHIT and AOFP need to be aligned. Ideally the CCHIT will be a conformant constraint of the final AOFP. It was decided that we would wait until Peter returns and the CCHIT group is launched to determine the best way to ensure that the two initiatives stay aligned.
    2. Helen to contact Lori Havener (NAACCR) regarding ballot questions
      • Open
    3. Helen to update Ballot Reconciliation worksheet with proposed dispositions for remaining rows
      • Completed
  5. CDC NPCR Project Status Update (Sandy)
    • Project has recieved four comments from public review of the IHE Profile (NAACCR, Germany, Kaiser and a G. Cole). They are also working on engagement levels with this project team.
  6. NCI Project Status Update (Salimah)
    • Salimah was having connectivity problems and was not able to provide an update.
  7. Ballot Reconciliation
    • Ballot Results ZIP file
    • Ballot Reconciliation Worksheet (ZIP)
    • Completed the ballot reconciliation worksheet review and identfieid appropriate dispositions for all the comments. There were several clinical questions that the attendees were not sure how they should be addressed. Decided that next step would be to get some clinical participation on the next call so that we can review the Overview Chapter sections 6 and 7.
    • ACTION: Helen to update Overview Chapter with comments from ballot reconciliation and post to wiki.
    • ACTION: John, Salimah and Sandy to ensure that clinical representatives can attend the call on July 22nd.
  8. Other business
    • none raised
  9. Agenda items for next meeting (Date July 22nd)
    • Clinical focused review of Overview Chapter sections 6 and 7.