This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2010-06-29 Online Presence Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

ES OP Agenda/ Minutes

back to ES Online Presence

Meeting Information

HL7 ES Online Presence Project Meeting Minutes

Location: dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 988978#, GoToMeeting ID: 733-885-482

Date:2010-06-29
Time: 3 pm Eastern
Facilitator Lynn Laakso Note taker(s) Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name Affiliation
x Bill Braithwaite Anakam, ES
Josh Carmody HL7 Staff
regrets Freida Hall VA, PSC/PIC
x Dave Hamill HL7 HQ, ES
Mike Kingery HL7 HQ, ES
x Lynn Laakso HL7 HQ
Patrick Loyd GPInformatics, ES
x Ken McCaslin HL7 TSS SD
Andy Stechishin Tooling co-chair
Additional participants are WELCOME!
Quorum Requirements Met: yes/no

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes from 2010-06-15 Online Presence Call Minutes
  3. Agenda items from last meeting
  4. Action Items update
    • Lynn can create a non-sysop user and work with Mike on behavior to report back next meeting.
    • Lynn will update wiki template with instructions similar to the MnM example and notify group to discuss at next meeting.
    • Lynn will attend the next PIC call on June 24th to bring to their attention the best practices reference on both web page and wiki.
    • Ken will draft the response to the TSC.
    • Lynn will ask Mike if there's an easy way to look in the database to see if user emails are duplicated or some other method to determine duplicates.
    • Dave to ask Karen where VenueGen demo for July Board Meeting is at, and what the Board is expecting of ES, and report back to ES listserv, and during next week's ES call.

Supporting Documents

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda review and approval
    • correction with Freida's association with PS not ES. Approved by general consent.
  2. Approve previous meeting minutes from 2010-06-15 Online Presence Call Minutes - unanimously approved
  3. Agenda items from last meeting
    • Page protection behavior - review progress
    • Wiki help page and instructions review
      • based on page protection behavior problems and may have to circle back on wiki extraction of minutes to post to the web site.
  4. Action Items update
    • Lynn can create a non-sysop user and work with Mike on behavior to report back next meeting.
      • Turning on protect doesn't actually lock the page. Ken suggested we send notice back to the cochairs to ask if any of them know how it can be accomplished. ACTION ITEM: Ken will craft that note and send it out.
      • If others e.g. Rene Spronk knew how this could be done, they might respond. If we wished to reschedule the Online Presence meeting to accommodate a European attendee's schedule, it might work better for PIC participation as well, as the PIC co-chairs also found this time inconvenient. The next ES OP call is July 13th, and Ken notes that 9 am would work for him.
    • Lynn will update wiki template with instructions similar to the MnM example and notify group to discuss at next meeting.
    • Lynn will attend the next PIC call on June 24th to bring to their attention the best practices reference on both web page and wiki.
      • PIC call did not discuss due to overloaded agenda; will discuss at their next meeting July 8.
    • Ken will draft the response to the TSC.
      • Ken will address locking behavior as in the above action item. On the July 12 TSC call he will address the difficulties with the locking mechanism as well. He cannot attend the call on the 12th so Lynn will describe the progress and if we receive any responses.
    • Lynn will ask Mike if there's an easy way to look in the database to see if user emails are duplicated or some other method to determine duplicates.
      • Mike said that after the membership module launch he'd be able to look at it.
    • Dave to ask Karen where VenueGen demo for July Board Meeting is at, and what the Board is expecting of ES, and report back to ES listserv, and during next week's ES call.
      • Ken asked Bill to report back on how the VenueGen demo works for the Board meeting on the July 12th call.
      • Bill notes they were to download the 30 day trial and try it.
      • Dave notes that there is no expectation of ES to do anything. Board members were asked to create avatars and profiles for the trial.
  5. Adjourned 2010-06-29 3:50PM EDT

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Ken to email cochairs list on insufficient page protection behavior for wiki minutes.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Invite Rene Spronk to meeting on July 13th, and if he can attend, CHANGE TIME to 9am.