This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2010-04-13 Online Presence Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to ES_Online_Presence

Agenda/Minutes

HL7 ES Online Presence Meeting

Location: dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 988978#, GoToMeeting ID: 733-885-482

Date: 2010-03-30
Time: 3:00 PM EDT
Facilitator Lynn Laakso Note taker(s) Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name Affiliation Email Address
Bill Braithwaite Anakam, ES bbraithwaite@anakam.com
regrets Freida Hall VA, ES freida.hall@va.gov
x Dave Hamill HL7 HQ, ES dhamill@hl7.org
x Mike Kingery HL7 HQ, ES mkingery@hl7.org
x Lynn Laakso HL7 HQ lynn@hl7.org
regrets Patrick Loyd GPInformatics, ES patrick.loyd@gpinformatics.com
x Ken McCaslin HL7 TSS SD Kenneth.H.McCaslin@QuestDiagnostics.com
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair +2 without preponderance of influence ) Met: no

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Review and comment on 2010-03-30_Online_Presence_Call_Minutes
  3. Review cover page and instructions for distribution at May WGM
  4. RSS feed for wiki updates
  5. Recap co-chair handbook change suggestions PIC wiki page link
  6. Identify next steps - see Project Objectives and deliverables from Project Scope


Supporting Documents

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda review and approval - accepted
  2. no vote on minutes
  3. Review cover page and instructions for distribution at May WGM
    • Updated version sent to team via email. Prior rtf version
    • HL7 V2 datatypes uses YYYY not CCYY, no dashes in date
    • 'Work Group Acronym' has not been published; should there be one?
      • Do we add to Online Presence, add to ES three-year plan, or pass to PIC? Let's ask PIC.
    • How-to manual for migrating minutes from wiki to web site.
      • Action Items for PIC
      • Change square brackets in green text to parentheses
    • Minutes template wiki draft
  4. RSS feed for wiki updates
  5. Recap co-chair handbook change suggestions PIC wiki page link
  6. Identify next steps - see Project Objectives and deliverables from Project Scope
    • Communication to the cochairs
      • Review with TSC, Get on TSC Monday night agenda for pilot
      • Is the PIC review of Co-chair handbook for release of updates at September WGM or for kickoff of review at September WGM? Add to action items.
    • Is a cover page needed for submission of a project scope statement? We don't need to ask for a cover page for the submission of minutes, but the cover page belongs on the template, as it should on the project scope statement.
Actions:
  • Lynn to check the DMP for the century-year representation and dashes between CCYY-MM-DD to YYYYMMDD changes to the DMP template consistent with V2 Datatypes DT and DTM.
  • Lynn to ask PIC about creating acronym key for Work Group Acronym.
  • Recommend to PIC to eliminate 'City' from WGM minutes suggested title and use dashes instead of spaces between words, formatting those values to be replaced to be surrounded by < >.
  • Find out if the PIC review of Co-chair handbook for release of updates at September WGM or for kickoff of review at September WGM for release by January WGM?
  • Lynn will ask to have it on the agenda for next Monday for review by the TSC.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Review with TSC Monday 19 April
  • Review with ES next week Tuesday 20 April
  • Next meeting 27 April - Prepare/review presentation to cochairs at WGM