This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

2010-03-30 Online Presence Call Minutes

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

back to ES_Online_Presence

Agenda/Minutes

HL7 ES Online Presence Meeting

Location: dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 988978#, GoToMeeting ID: 733-885-482

Date: 2010-03-30
Time: 3:00 PM EDT
Facilitator Lynn Laakso Note taker(s) Lynn Laakso
Attendee Name Affiliation Email Address
x Bill Braithwaite Anakam, ES bbraithwaite@anakam.com
x Freida Hall VA, ES freida.hall@va.gov
x Dave Hamill HL7 HQ, ES dhamill@hl7.org
Mike Kingery HL7 HQ, ES mkingery@hl7.org
x Lynn Laakso HL7 HQ lynn@hl7.org
Patrick Loyd GPInformatics, ES patrick.loyd@gpinformatics.com
Ken McCaslin HL7 TSS SD Kenneth.H.McCaslin@QuestDiagnostics.com
Quorum Requirements (Co-chair +2 without preponderance of influence ) Met: yes

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Review and comment on 2010-03-16_Online_Presence_Call_Minutes
  3. Review Minutes template wiki draft and rtf version
  4. RSS feed for wiki - any updates?
  5. How-to manual for migrating minutes from wiki to web site.
  6. Recap co-chair handbook change suggestions PIC wiki page link
  7. Identify next steps - see Project Objectives and deliverables from Project Scope


Supporting Documents

  1. Project Scope at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/1463/7030/HL7PSSES_OnlinePresence_v2_approved.doc
  2. RTF version at http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/trackeritem/1463/7076/CCCCMMDDWGMinutes_v2.rtf.


Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda review and approval - accepted
  2. Review and comment on 2010-03-16_Online_Presence_Call_Minutes - Lynn will add herself to the attendees list; approve by general consent. Bill/Dave, Freida abstain. Minutes accepted.
  3. Review Minutes template wiki draft and rtf version. Bill notes the Instructions in a different color on wiki, we should do the same in the RTF.
    • action: Lynn will Use the same font and color as the Project Scope Statement, to be consistent. 8 pt green italic.
    • Freida asked if we were not going to have the multiple sessions on the minutes, to keep it a separate attendance sheet. She has taken the separate attendance sheet and scanned it in, and hyperlinked from the minutes. If WG that are using the method where they have one attendance sheet/sign in sheet/record of attendees, and write their minutes consecutively with each session appended to another with notation for the different dates and quarters. Deviation from the template is certainly to be expected.
  4. RSS feed for wiki - any updates?
    • Action: Lynn will check into this before the next meeting.
  5. How-to manual for migrating minutes from wiki to web site.
    • Action: Lynn will create a draft for the co-chair handbook.
  6. Recap co-chair handbook change suggestions PIC wiki page link
    • use the modal verb language in our suggestions
    • Rationale:
      1. shall be in a location where they are not changeable by others;
      2. shall be in a location where non-regular participants can find them (consistent place between all work groups);
      3. minutes are the official documentation of the activities of HL7 and ANSI audit processes will need to have access to them, a formal location.
  7. Identify next steps - see Project Objectives and deliverables from Project Scope
    • Introducing the new template for minutes: before or at the WGM? Before the WGM so users can beta-test the template at the May WGM and solicit input before the update of the cochair handbook. Guidance on using the template? Handouts at the cochairs dinner/meeting note when the minutes must be completed by, where to post, etc. Plug in to the template itself; this is a beta test, occurs in these two forms (RTF and Wiki), upload to web site when approved, feedback at xyz link. Add standard cover page with the instructions, including moving wiki minutes to web site. Check with HQ staff on getting into the cochair handouts.
  8. Adjourned 3:41 PM EDT.
Actions:
  • Lynn will update the rtf template instructions to use the same font and color as the Project Scope Statement, to be consistent. 8 pt green italic.
  • Action: Lynn will check into how the wiki minutes look on an RSS feed before the next meeting.
  • Action: Lynn will create a draft How-to manual for migrating minutes from wiki to web site for the co-chair handbook for the next meeting. This will be added with the standard cover page with the instructions, including moving wiki minutes to web site. *Lynn will Check with HQ staff on getting into the cochair handouts before the WGM.
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • Next meeting April 13.
  • Review Cover page with instructions, how-to manual,
  • Prepare communication to cochairs.