2010-04-01 Call Agenda

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

To return to the >> Oncology EHR Functional Profile or Agendas and Minutes

HL7 Ambulatory Oncology Functional Profile Meeting

Meeting Logistics

Date/Time: Thursday, April 1, 2010 / 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EST
Location: Phone: 1- 770-657-9270; Passcode: 510269
URL: http://mt202.centra.com/main/Customers/ncicb/ EventID: HL7
Attendees
  • Helen Stevens (co-chair)

Agenda

  1. Welcome and Introductions
  2. Agenda review and approval
  3. Approval of minutes from previous calls: March 25th
  4. Review Actions from previous meeting(s)
    February 11th Call
    1. ACTION: Christine will add “Nurse Navigator” to the glossary as it compares to “Care Coordinator”.
      • Open – Christine is awaiting a response from the nursing association for the formal definition.
    March 18th Call
    1. ACTION: Dr. Kevin to review Overview section 1.4 and 1.5 and update to reflect the expectation of support for the Oncology requirements either through a single EHR system, or through interoperability with a specialized modules.
      • No input recieved from Kevin - but section has been updated based on March25th call discussions.
    March 25th Call
    1. ACTION: Section 1.2: Helen to reword based on the comments and discussions during the call.
      • Completed
    2. ACTION: Section 1.5: Helen to add guiding principles based on bullet points provided by Peter.
      • Completed
    3. ACTION: Section 2.3: Helen to create more oncology specific example such as medication dosage calculation.
      • Completed
    4. ACTION: Section 2.7.1 Helen to check Mollie's email and correct organizational references.
      • Completed
    5. ACTION: Section 2.8 Mollie to add language to strengthen the section and to speak directly about C80.
      • Open
    6. ACTION: Section 3: Helen to add introductory language indicating that glossary is under development and expected to be added to – encourage voters to comment.
      • Completed
    7. ACTION: Section 3: Mollie to create place holders for some genealogy terms.
      • Completed
    8. ACTION: Section 5: Helen to check approval organization for HITSP standards and include in example.
      • Completed
    9. ACTION: Section 5.1: Helen to add introductory language indicating that List of Standards is under development and expected to be added to – encourage voters to comment.
      • Completed
    10. ACTION: Section 5.1: Christine to check with caEHR team if there are some standards to add.
      • Open
    11. ACTION: Section 6.1: Christine to add paragraph related to Outcomes requirements.
      • Completed
    12. ACTION: Section 6.1: Helen to incorporate feedback in email from Mollie.
      • Completed
  5. Special Discussion Topics
    • This section has been added, as requested, to the start of the agenda to allow for time boxed discussions on specific topics to support the development of principles that guide the detailed analysis.
  6. Document Review Session (1:15 – 2:30)
    • Note that this session may be extended if participants wish to continue working.
    1. Overview - includes updates from Helen, Christine and Mollie as submitted over the past week.
  7. Other business
  8. Agenda items for next meeting (April 8th):
    1. Final review of FP Overview document for submission for Comment Ballot.