2009-02-24 EA IP Advisory Group Call Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
TSC EA IP Advisory Group
Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 3 PM EST (US Eastern Time, GMT -5) To participate, dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 124466# GoToMeeting at https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/563682304 GoToMeeting ID: 563-682-304
back to EA IP Meeting Agenda and Minutes
- Meeting Goal: To provide an initial grounding for the group and to assess Alpha Project engagement approach
- Chair: Marc Koehn (Marc.Koehn@GPInformatics.com)
- HQ: Lynn Laakso - scribe (email@example.com)
- Ed Tripp (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Galen Mulrooney (Galen.Mulrooney@va.gov)
- Igor Sirkovich (Igor.Sirkovich@Ontario.ca)
- Jim McCain (email@example.com)
- John S. Carter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ken Rubin (email@example.com)
- Lloyd McKenzie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Modibo Samake' (email@example.com)
- Nancy Orvis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- “Brief” Review of HL7 EA-IP Phase 1 Summary Deck  Please review prior to call and recap of current Project team activities
- Review of Group Purpose / Objectives: To advise and assist in the development of deliverables for the HL7 EA-IP Project (Phase 1)
- Alpha Project engagement approach (See below) – Discussion questions:
- Any initial thoughts re. selection criteria?
- Any initial thoughts pertaining to anticipated engagement issues, principles, etc.?
- Brief review of Initial streams ...
- Decision framework
- Communication plan
- Next steps
“Alpha Project” Launch:
- Schedule fact gathering conference call (2 – 3 hours) to initiate dialog with candidate alpha projects
- Proposed agenda and call to action including:
- Introduction & purpose of call (namely Information exchange and grounding) – 15 minutes
- SAEAF Overview (ideally through an ArB member) – 30 minutes
- Alpha Project Synopsis: Each project to give a 15 min. presentation outlining: who the sponsor agency is; the nature of the project; how they hope to leverage the SAEAF; and what their ultimate goals are in participating (e.g. balloting of a particular spec).
- Next Steps – EA-IP Team to outline anticipated next steps re. Alpha project criteria development and to identify next contact point
- Subsequent to the call, Project Team and Advisory Group to determine criteria and terms of engagement in collaboration with the ArB.