The Architecture Board is responsible for the architecture of the HL7 Standards.
The HL7 ArB seeks to define a coherent architecture for HL7 work that defines the relationships among the HL7 work products and how they relate to other standards and components of local implementations. This architecture includes the Business Architecture by which these work products are produced and managed through their life cycle, the governance that will be enacted on these work products, and the scope of the standardization effort itself.
The scope of the ArB's work covers:
- Defining a coherent standards architecture for HL7 to strive towards.
- Working within the organization to market and refine the architecture
- Ongoing interaction with HL7 customers to market and refine the architecture
- Consideration of the suitability of the organisational structures to deliver the architecture
- Defining the procedures and compliance criteria that ensure the HL7 work products conform to the architecture to enable the achievement stated levels of interoperability
- Tracks developments in underlying SDO's and standards and keeps HL7 appropriately informed
|Parker, Ron Chair||CA Infoway||Constable, Lorraine Vice-Chair||Constable Consulting Inc.|
|Quinn, John CTO||Health Level Seven, Inc.||Julian, Tony Secretary||Mayo Clinic|
|Bond,Andy||NEHTA||Hufnagel, Steve||U.S. Department of Defense, Military Health System|
|Curry, Jane||Health Information Strategies||Loyd, Patrick||ICode Solutions|
|Dagnall, Bo||HP Enterprise Services||Lynch, Cecil||Accenture|
|Grieve, Grahame||Health Intersections Pty Ltd||Milosevic, Zoran||Deontik Pty Ltd|
The ArB extends a "Thank you" to Charlie Mead for all of the work he has done to progress the work of the ArB.
- Last WGM Minutes
- All previous minutes are available by date via the Arb_minutes
- Meeting Schedule and Minutes
- Action Items
- Links - those that contextualize Arb
- TSC communications that frame our activities(TBD)
- Terms of Reference(TBD)
ArB Communication Venues
The many venues ArB uses for communication are found at Communications.