20081218 arb Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
December 18, 2008 Agenda
- Call to order
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of Minutes
- November out of cycle
- Review of Education slide deck discussion
- ARB should vote/comment on these things:
- revisit the MOU between HL7 and OMG
- ARB needs to make some kind of comment about Governance - HL7 standards need to be HL7 standards. If we adopt another standard, it becomes part of our governance structure.
- the ArB needs to make some comment about the focus of the SOA WG with regard to HL7 business, as well as the way that it represents HL7 to the HSSP project. Regarding this latter, the issue is specifically making sure that HL7's interests are being met through the HSSP project's intersections with other SDOs like OMG and ASC X12.
- Orlando Detailed Agenda
- Other business, and planning for next meeting
- Adjournment Tony Julian