20081211 arb minutes
December 12, 2008
|Curry, Jane||?||ArB||Health Information Strategiesemail@example.com|
|Grieve, Grahame||?||ArB||Kestral Computingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Julian, Tony||Yes||ArB||Mayo Clinicemail@example.com|
|Lynch, Cecil||Yes||ArB||ontoreason LLCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mead, Charlie||?||ArB||Booz Allen Hamiltonemail@example.com|
|Parker, Ron||?||ArB||CA Infowayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Quinn, John||?||ArB||Health Level Seven, Inc.||jquinn@HL7.org|
|Shakir, Abdul-Malik||?||ArB||Shakir Consulting||ShakirConsulting@cs.com|
|Yongjian, Bao||?||ArB||GE Healthcareemail@example.com|
|Bear, Yogi||?||Guest||US Dept. Interior, Park Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
Call to order
The meeting was called to order at 14:09 by chair John Koisch with Tony Julian as scribe.
Quorum was not attained, so the following agenda was approved by concensus
- Call to order
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of minutes of the previous meeting(No quorum)
- Education slide deck discussion
- Agenda Item 3
- Other business, and planning for next meeting
Approval of minutes
No minutes approval - Quorum was not achieved
Education slide deck discussion
- Cecil suggested that slides 78ff should clarify COPPA.
- John could tie arcrim into HL7 into COPPA - "and here is a derivitve that uses the model".
- there is an opinion that some people are holding the effort back.
- We should call for a vote on two things:
- revist the MOU between HL7 and OMG
- ARB needs to make some kind of comment about Governance - HL7 standards need to be HL7 standards. If we adopt another standard, it becomes part of our governance structure.
The meeting was adjourned at 3:50 U.S. EasternTony 20:53, 11 December 2008 (UTC)