Difference between revisions of "DoF 2017-10-11"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Initial Version)
 
(Updated with Meeting Notes)
Line 15: Line 15:
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
* <span style="color:#0000FF"> TBD
+
* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Todd Cooper, John Dyer, Ken Fuchs, Koi, John Garguilo, Stefan Karl, Ana Kostadinovska , Koichiro Matsumoto, Jörg-Uwe Meyer, Ali Nakoulima, Beth Pumo, Joe Quinn, Brian Reinhold, John Rhoads, Martin Rosner, Paul Schluter
  
Regrets:  <span style="color:#0000FF"> TBD
+
Regrets:  <span style="color:#0000FF"> None
  
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
 
==Agenda/Minutes==
 
* '''Introductions, Agenda Review''', etc.
 
* '''Introductions, Agenda Review''', etc.
* '''Approve Minutes''' from previous meeting / call  -- '''''[[DoF_2017-09-27]]'''''  
+
* '''Approve Minutes''' from previous meeting / call  -- '''''[[DoF_2017-09-27]]'''''   '''APPROVED
 
* '''IG NIBs Review
 
* '''IG NIBs Review
 
::- NOTE:  PHD IG NIB Submitted
 
::- NOTE:  PHD IG NIB Submitted
 
::- Review PoCD IG NIB for Approval
 
::- Review PoCD IG NIB for Approval
 +
::::* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Add to the draft PoCD NIB:  Jan Wittenber + stakeholders:  government agencies & HIT developers and integrators
 +
::::* <span style="color:#0000FF"> APPROVED (Motion by John Rhoads, Seconded by John Garguilo; no negatives / abstentions)
 
* '''11073 / MDC FHIR Documentation Page Review
 
* '''11073 / MDC FHIR Documentation Page Review
 +
::- [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EkV2lhkHjbCeWyRy59vCXPruPRXnFbabNXI0UHGww4I/edit Using MDC with FHIR]
 +
::- [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ILDrxVjolWh-bO4bp6jy9hNKsOtEri8-WRGUnS9yaHU/edit Using ASN1 BITS with FHIR]
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Brian provided an update of the page content;  needs broader review
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> NOTE:  Grahame added some comments about readability for those not familiar with the terminology; request "write" access to view those comments
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Schedule review for next DoF call (10/18/2017)
 
* '''UDI for Composed Devices (PoCD)  
 
* '''UDI for Composed Devices (PoCD)  
 
::- Stefan Karl to review proposed approach for devices that contain multiple UDIs (and other related information)
 
::- Stefan Karl to review proposed approach for devices that contain multiple UDIs (and other related information)
 
::- NOTE:  PDFs distributed to DoF e-mail list before meeting
 
::- NOTE:  PDFs distributed to DoF e-mail list before meeting
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Stefan reviewed containment models of the proposed approach (Model #1, Model #2, Model #3)
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> Group discussed efficiency vs. using the UDI (and other data elements) in multiple Device resources; though this adds additional Device instances, the containment is only represented in the DeviceComponent linkages and the UDI information is located in a single resource (Device).
 +
::- <span style="color:#0000FF"> ACTION:  Communicate this approach to Hans @ OO and schedule a discussion if needed
 +
 +
''NOTE:  Ran out of time here ...''
 +
 
* '''PHD IG Update / Review
 
* '''PHD IG Update / Review
 +
::* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Brian has made considerable progress using the "Azure" template [http://implementationguidetemplate.azurewebsites.net/ HERE]; will review on the next call
 
* '''PoCD IG Update:  Organization / Outline review
 
* '''PoCD IG Update:  Organization / Outline review
 +
::* <span style="color:#0000FF"> Reviewed the Azure template [http://implementationguidetemplate.azurewebsites.net/ HERE] and will review IG in progress on next call.
 
* '''Tooling Updates (Confluence / JIRA / Forge / Simplifier)
 
* '''Tooling Updates (Confluence / JIRA / Forge / Simplifier)
 
* '''New Business
 
* '''New Business
  
 
* '''Plan next meeting''' - '''''[[DoF_2017-10-18| DoF 2017-10-18 (CC & WebEx)]] '''''
 
* '''Plan next meeting''' - '''''[[DoF_2017-10-18| DoF 2017-10-18 (CC & WebEx)]] '''''

Revision as of 14:22, 11 October 2017


Meeting Information

NOTE: Updated with HL7 FreeConferenceCall Info
Online Meeting
Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/devicesonfhir
ID: devicesonfhir
Dial-in Number
United States: (605) 475-4793
Access Code: 399374
International Dial-in Numbers: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/devicesonfhir#international

Attendees

  • Todd Cooper, John Dyer, Ken Fuchs, Koi, John Garguilo, Stefan Karl, Ana Kostadinovska , Koichiro Matsumoto, Jörg-Uwe Meyer, Ali Nakoulima, Beth Pumo, Joe Quinn, Brian Reinhold, John Rhoads, Martin Rosner, Paul Schluter

Regrets: None

Agenda/Minutes

  • Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
  • Approve Minutes from previous meeting / call -- DoF_2017-09-27 APPROVED
  • IG NIBs Review
- NOTE: PHD IG NIB Submitted
- Review PoCD IG NIB for Approval
  • Add to the draft PoCD NIB: Jan Wittenber + stakeholders: government agencies & HIT developers and integrators
  • APPROVED (Motion by John Rhoads, Seconded by John Garguilo; no negatives / abstentions)
  • 11073 / MDC FHIR Documentation Page Review
- Using MDC with FHIR
- Using ASN1 BITS with FHIR
- Brian provided an update of the page content; needs broader review
- NOTE: Grahame added some comments about readability for those not familiar with the terminology; request "write" access to view those comments
- Schedule review for next DoF call (10/18/2017)
  • UDI for Composed Devices (PoCD)
- Stefan Karl to review proposed approach for devices that contain multiple UDIs (and other related information)
- NOTE: PDFs distributed to DoF e-mail list before meeting
- Stefan reviewed containment models of the proposed approach (Model #1, Model #2, Model #3)
- Group discussed efficiency vs. using the UDI (and other data elements) in multiple Device resources; though this adds additional Device instances, the containment is only represented in the DeviceComponent linkages and the UDI information is located in a single resource (Device).
- ACTION: Communicate this approach to Hans @ OO and schedule a discussion if needed

NOTE: Ran out of time here ...

  • PHD IG Update / Review
  • Brian has made considerable progress using the "Azure" template HERE; will review on the next call
  • PoCD IG Update: Organization / Outline review
  • Reviewed the Azure template HERE and will review IG in progress on next call.
  • Tooling Updates (Confluence / JIRA / Forge / Simplifier)
  • New Business