CQL-based HQMF STU3 Errata Update Comment Page
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This update includes minor errata changes to Volume 3 templates. The errata addressed including STU comments to HL7 Version 3 Implementation Guide: Clinical Quality Language (CQL)-based Health Quality Measure Format (HQMF), Release 1, STU 3 - US Realm approved as errata and persuasive as of August 17, 2018. This includes changes to update to QDM 5.4 errata, specifically:
- addition of "days supplied" attribute for Medication, Order; Medication, Dispensed; and Medication, Discharge
- addition of "prescriber identifier" attribute for Medication, Order; Medication, Dispensed (basically new guidance to use existing "participant" content in the existing templates)
- addition of "dispenser identifier" attribute for Medication, Dispensed (basically new guidance to use existing "participant" content in the existing templates)
Comments regarding STU3 Errata update
- August 29, 2018: Floyd Eisenberg --- Please see CQL-based HQMF comments on the STU page (1633, 1634, 1635) and consider inclusion in the errata
- August 30, 2018: Yan Heras -- Comments received from the MAT team.
- #1620: Correct the typeCode from "DRIV" to "PRF". Add a new row in the Errata List to show the corrected Figure 61 (fix closing tag of playingEntity and change "DRIV" to "PRF".
- #1622: Swap the content from the "Key Original" and "Key Update" column for this comment.
- #1631: Correct the updated Figure 12 example to <outboundRelationship typeCode="RSON">
- #1620: Add new conformance statements to support the support the Conformance Requirement 27 (Component Quality Measures)
- #1630: Correct the typo "This typeId" to "This setId" (This comment was received from Dan Donahue, ESAC.) .