Vocabulary Tooling - 15-Sept-2015

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Minutes 15-Sept-2015

Roll Call

  • Russ Hamm

Agenda Check

Announcements

Agenda

Roll call and Agenda check

Status on assignments

  • Russ to continue complete VML extraction
  • Carol to look at the VSD ballot
  • Jim to look into possibly making available VSAC functional requirements and perhaps material from the IHTSDO on the requirements they used for their terminology service selection


HL7 Australia Terminology Service: Maintenance and Update Server specification

Discussion