Vocabulary Tooling - 07-July-2015

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Minutes 07-July-2015

Roll Call

  • Russ Hamm
  • Carol Macumber
  • Jim Case

Agenda Check

  • No need for PSS review.

Announcements

Agenda

Review/Overview of Functionality Sources

JC - Are there other items identified in FHIR or V3 Tables Project that would identify additional functionality. Do the processes we are identifying specific to HL7 V3, or do they include the ability to create value sets from external code systems.

Continue Requirements Identification

  • Done offline
    • Russ to continue complete VML extraction
    • Carol to look at the VSD ballot
    • Jim to look into possibly making available VSAC functional requirements and perhaps material from the IHTSDO on the requirements they used for their terminology service selection.

Discussion