A list of revision entries follows the edit description and edit versions (if any) . Revision entries are applied in the order that they occur. A revision entry can create or modify a code system, a value set or a concept domain. The following tags identify revision entities:
- codeSystemRevision - [Not fully exposed in application] Register (create) a new code system or modify the contents of an existing code system.
- valueSetRevision- Create a new value set or modify the contents of an existing value set.
- vocabularyDomainRevision – Create or modify a concept domain.
The contents of these revision records are described in more detail in the following sections.
Revision records will be applied to the vocabulary database in sequential order. A typical sequence of revision records might consist of:
- Register a new code system and define its contents
- Create the value set (or sets) drawn from the code system
- Create the concept domain and connect it to the value sets.