V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20110708

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2011-07-08
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
Pete Gilbert (PG)
Alexander Henket (AH) E.Novation
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
× Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
Gregg Seppala (GS) Veteran's Administration
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
× Michael Tan (MT)
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings June 24
  3. Mission and Charter Vote
    • Reminder to vote
  4. New Domain Code for Nutrition Services
  5. DMIM for Patient Care
  6. Discussion on SVN Strategy
    • Publishing is the main user of SVN space on GForge
      • What should we do to minimize our use going forward
  7. Notes from Don Lloyd
  8. Update on Reference by ID discussion
  9. Around the table
  10. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  11. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:04 pm Eastern
    • Approved with addition DMIM for Patient Care discussion
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings June 24
    • Motion: Approve minutes as posted AS/DL
  3. Mission and Charter Vote
    • Reminder to vote, AS will resend the version being voted on to editors list
  4. New Domain Code for Nutrition Services
    • Under Orders and Operations, requesting domain code of NU, group finds this code acceptable
    • PL Will send note to Harmonization
  5. DMIM for Patient Care
    • William Goosen Kai Heittmann, and MT are making changes to clinical statement choice box
    • Basically this is a template, how to go about ballot?
    • GWB templates are LIMs
    • Some discussion on the methodology involved, may need to be redirected to MnM
    • Publishing will need to publish static models and templates in the same ballot package
    • Patient Care is looking at the January 2012 ballot
  6. Discussion on SVN Strategy
    • HL7 currently is using 30% of our allocated GForge space and this space cannot be increased.
    • Publishing is the main user of SVN space on GForge
      • What should we do to minimize our use going forward?
    • Publishing takes approximately 75% of the used space
    • Looking for ways to reduce usage, look at projects
    • Can interim revisions be removed from SVN?
  7. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • no updates this week
  8. Update on Reference by ID discussion
  9. Around the table
    • no comments
  10. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  11. Adjourned 12:59 pm Eastern.


Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • AS will produce chart/model/diagram to create a visual image of the Publishing Workflow
  • AS will get a GForge project for the Publishing facilitator Guide updates
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .