V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20110408

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2011-10-29
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
× Pete Gilbert (PG)
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
Mary-Kay McDaniel (MK)
Dale Nelson (DN)
× Gregg Seppala (GS) Veteran's Administration
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Anita Walden (AW) Duke University
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings March 25
  3. Notes from Don Lloyd
  4. Around the table
  5. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  6. Adjourn

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:05 pm Eastern
    • Motion: Approve agenda AK/AS unanimous
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings March 25
    • Motion: Approve minutes as posted AS/AK unanimous
  3. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • Ballot opened, Medication and Pharmacy delay until today
    • HG has gotten in material for IDMP
    • Waiting for final content on CDA consolidation ballot
    • Issue with Medical statement in pharmacy, will issue a patch
    • May need to indicate to pharmacy that problematic ballots and late ballots cannot both be handled in the same ballot cycle
    • GWB discover bugs in generator/publishing that are reflected in PA, recorded on GForge
  4. Normative Edition 2011
    • Question for AK on OO ballot
      • Hans is researching
    • Publish a CMET as DSTU as an update to a previous Normative version in the NE does it replace the previous version?
      • Can a WG request to ballot CMETs as DSTU?
    • Action AS: figure which of DSTU CMETs are update to previous NE?
    • DL moving older ballot sites to archive
      • Project in final stages, content moved, archive page is updated, remains to delete old ballots from productions site
  5. V2 and V3 Publishing Split
    • AS will start dialog with V2 chairs to decide
    • Try to set quarter in Orlando to put issue to rest
  6. Adjourned 12:43 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .