V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20110318

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2011-03-18
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
× Pete Gilbert (PG)
× Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
Mary-Kay McDaniel (MK)
Dale Nelson (DN)
× Gregg Seppala (GS) Veteran's Administration
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
Anita Walden (AW) Duke University
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings March 4 and March 11
  3. Board Appointed Chair position
  4. CDA Consolidation Project report
  5. Publishing participation on SAIF Quality Review Board
  6. Notes from Don Lloyd
  7. Around the table
  8. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  9. Adjourn
    • Motion:

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Add Voting role for HL7 staff and discussion on CMET
    • Motion: AS/AK unanimous
    • Called to order 12:06 pm Eastern
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings March 4 and March 11
    • Motion: Approve March 4 minutes, AS/AK unanimous
    • Motion: Approve March 11 minutes, AS/PG unanimous
  3. Board Appointed Chair position
    • Review of some history
    • Looked at GOM proposal
    • Need to comment on GOM
    • Motion: Not strong support in V3 Pub for position or current GOM proposal, AS/GS AK abstain
  4. Voting Role for HL7 Staff
    • There is no prohibition in the GOM on participation/voting by HL7 staff, will leave topic open
  5. CDA Consolidation Project report
    • Still progressing, formalization of language for conformance.
  6. Publishing participation on SAIF Quality Review Board
    AK leading quality program based on SAIF principles and ECCF. Wishes to set up Quality Review Board. Publishing is a candidate to lead the effort.
    Two set of quality issues: mechanistic (result of tooling or cured by tooling); cross-model consistency/your model doesn't align with my model.
    AK would like V3 Pub on board with fleshing out the plan. GWB would like to participate and would like to invite others.
    1. CMETs in SAIF
      • Put on MnM agenda
  7. Notes from Don Lloyd
    • Sunday is reconciliation deadline
    • DL talked about a WG wishing to go to ballot without final reconciliation package submitted
    • GWB is troubleshooting problem with PORT material
    • DL is looking at error with Pharmacy database submitted
    • XML Publishing:
      • 2 outstanding bug reports, one on Image generation, one on Annexes being dropped
  8. Around the table
    • GWB
      • Ballot progressing, Final content Sunday, work needed on Datatypes conversion, some trouble with MCCI content from Mead Walker
      • Preview site is up
    • GS
      • Could not find DAM for independent registries.
      • DL: could GS send landing page with ZIP package.
      • Found items to fix, uploaded new PubDb to SVN, DL will regenerate
  9. Future Business
    1. Deadlines and due dates
  10. Adjourned 1:01 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .