V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20110204

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

V3 Publishing Teleconference

Meeting Information

HL7 V3 Publishing Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 212-860-120

Conference Call: HL7 Conference Call Service:

  • Phone: 770-657-9270
  • Passcode: 657896
Date: 2011-02-04
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern
Facilitator Woody Beeler (GWB) Note taker(s) Andy Stechishin (AS)
Attendee Name Affiliation
× George "Woody" Beeler (GWB) Beeler Consulting
Jean Duteau (JD) Gordon Point Informatics
× Pete Gilbert (PG)
Austin Kreisler (AK) SAIC/CDC
Patrick Loyd (PL) Gordon Point Informatics
× Don Lloyd (DL) HL7 International
Joginder Madra (JM) Gordon Point Informatics
Mary-Kay McDaniel (MK)
Dale Nelson (DN)
× Gregg Seppala (GS) Veteran's Administration
× Andy Stechishin (AS) Gordon Point Informatics
Rob Savage (RS)
× Mead Walker (MS)
× Mike Kingery HL7 International
Anita Walden (AW) Duke University
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

Agenda Topics

  1. Agenda review and approval
  2. Archival of Ballot
  3. DT 1.1 on Ballot site
  4. Vision RMIM Change and other issues
  5. CDA Consolidation Project

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Agenda
    • Called to order 12:05 pm Eastern
    • Motion:Accept agenda (AS/GS) unanimous
  2. Archival of Ballot
    • MK gave the history on the issue and a proposal on the archive of older ballots
      • Keep the last 3 years of ballots on the high availability servers
      • Keep the older ballots on low availability server. Keep up to a maximum of 7 years?
    • GWB: previous ballots need to be available to members in some fashion
    • DL: Can be accessed from the v3 archive page, might need to make more visible
    • The 'hot site' would contain current year and previous and would change the URL on ballot site page to point to archive site for older ballots
    • DL: newletter article
    • DL: NIB dealine Feb 27, do before next ballot cycle MK agrees
  3. Datatypes 1.1 on the Ballot site
    • Will publish perma-link in standard
    • DL: Should it be put on standards page? A section for quoting materials for listed stuff?
    • GWB: Not ready to go that far
    • DL: How are older schemas distributed?
    • GWB: Should be in core schemas
    • Agreed to go ahead with perma-link, and DL and GWB will look at Grahame Grieve's package
  4. Visio RMIM Change and other issues
    • GWB: 2 things
      • HTML being constructed for clickable graphics was incorrect
      • Needed a way to declare Context Conduction for a particular model
    • GS: 1756, 1768 just posted on GForge - discussion on requirements and how to proceed
  5. CDA Consolidation Project
    • PG provided background and history, pub objective to integrate the CDA Implementation Guides more deeply into the publishing process. There was discussion on MDHT and how to access intermediate files that MDHT produces (DITA or XMI or MIF).
  6. Adjourned 12:52 pm Eastern.

Meeting Outcomes

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items
  • .