V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20100407

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 -- 4:00 PM Eastern

Present

Beeler (GWB), Duteau (JD), Kreisler (AK), Lloyd {DL), Seppala (GS), Stechishin (AS), Savage (RS), Stuart (SS)

Agenda

Call to order at 4:07

Review Minutes of March 24, 2010 and March 31, 2010

not done

Gregg Seppala

Some comments on resilience of publishing process to artifact releases.

GWB fixed many of the references but did miss some and is working to correct. Also has a possible fix for the artref issue. Can be validated when the intermediate file is generated.

GWB is looking for a critique of the QA report text. Should the explanatory parts be in clamshell? In the report:

  • Yellow is fatal (the XSD schema or MIF will fail to validate)
  • No colour is non-fatal (error may not be significant or relevant)

Additionally added a CMET reference check.

GS:when you pick a name out of CMET Info does it copy the name and the ID? GWB: Yes, but it may not update with changes to the CMET info.

The bottom of the QA report is summary data for all domains.

One possible additional category is have Static Model that contains bi-directional navigation, for DL and GWB mainly.

The preview site known issues report appears to be old (may not have been checked in, GWB will verify).

Also reviewed RMIM Designer text error report

Normative Edition

GWB: final content determined?

DL: Yes, tomorrow would contact and make sure he has the actual content and get it checked in. Will then start building preview guide for NE

Jean Duteau

Has created some modifications to the V3 Generator to run on non Windows-based systems, would like to contribute. Would it be possible to be granted SVN update access on GForge?

GWB gave commit access

Adjourned at 4:59

Action Items

GWB: Post sample RMIM Designer report to list Done