V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20091028

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 -- 4:00 PM Eastern

Present

Beeler, Kreisler, Patty Greim, Lloyd, Seppala, Stechishin, Savage

Agenda

Call to order at 4:06

Woody chair, Andy scribe

Review Minutes of September 30, October 7, October 21, 2009

September 30: Rob/Gregg 5-0-0

October 7: Andy/Gregg 5-0-0

October 21: Rob/Gregg 5-0-0

Actions from Last Meeting

Woody had contacted Patient Administration and had a discussion with William Goosen about providing publishing assistance for upcoming ballots.

New member from Patient Administration

Patty Greim was new to the call. The call attendees introduced themselves.

New Tools release

Woody spoke about the recent notice of release for publishing and generation tools. The latest release provides the capability (though some aspects of this have been present in the tools for some time) of using a dual RIM. That is to say a version based on datatypes R1 and datatypes R2. There is an error where the RMIM Designer refuses to validate due to multiple masters.

The next step is to move the creation of the manifext and production of the quality assurance reports to a stand-alone process.

Gregg

Gregg has some SVN issues.

  • Has tried to check-in but receives an HTTP 403 error: action not allowed from server
  • Woody thought this may be due to permissions.
  • Don is sure he has done a check-in.
  • Andy found a reference on the web to casing issues (filenames and username/password).

After some investigation, Gregg found he could commit in smaller units (single directories or files as opposed to the entire uvpa hierarchy). Gregg will continue with a directory by directory approach.

Notes from Don Lloyd

Don reminded attendees that the NIBs are due next Sunday.

Don was assuming the NIB for ITS 2 and 1.1 are OK but there will be a need to update the project statement. Woody will coordinate with ITS and MnM.

Gregg

Gregg had a process question for Don. The project scope statement is correct but the schedule has slipped. Is there a need to request a change with the TSC?

  • Woody recommend making the change on Project Insight

Adjourned at 4:52