V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20091021

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 -- 4:00 PM Eastern

Present

Beeler, Kreisler, Logan, Lloyd, McDaniel, Nelson, Seppala, Stechishin, Savage

Agenda

Call to order at 4:05

Woody chair, Andy scribe

Review Minutes of September 30 and October 7, 2009

Not done

Woody

Release of new PubGen Combined tool

  • Make use of the new Manifest file
  • Manifest file has wildcard capabilities to ease creation
  • Manifest file is independant of publishing generator
  • Located in input directory

Austin: Hopes this will surface on ballot

Woody hopes this will aid the removal of systematic errors

Woody: Need a scope statement for ITS datatypes 1.1, ITS structures

Notes from Don

Added Harmonization dates to 2010 Publishing schedule. The schedule now needs MnM approval, Don will send to the MnM co-chairs.

NIB deadline is November 1

Patient Care approach to Publishing

It was agreed that there may be a need to gate the Patient Care domain from publishing. There is a need to touch base with the Publishing Facilitator for Patient Care to coordinate.

Action: Woody to contact Patient Care WG

MaryKay

MK is trying to gather all information for publishing in version 3. She has reviewed the V3 Publishing wiki and the V3 ballot web site. Is there anything else she should read or that would be useful?

Woody recommended the V3 Tools tutorial. There is a a number of presentation provided with the tutorial that would be helpful. There is also some very good documentation accessible from the Tooling WG wiki giving overviews of tools as well as manuals on their use.

Adjourned at 4:45