V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20090527

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Publishing Committee
Minutes of Recent Publishing Conference Calls

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 -- 4:00 PM Eastern

Present

Beeler, Duteau, Pete Gilbert, Lloyd, McDaniel, Seppala, Stechishin, Savage

Agenda

Review Minutes of April 29, 2009

Jean/Andy 6-0-0

Don Lloyd - Summary of Current Ballot Cycle

  • No MnM
  • A few passed ballot
  • Lab has passed recirculation ballot, Blood Tissue has passed DSTU
  • 15 items in current cycle
  • Patient Administration has a large amount of ballot material for next cycle, including CMETS, Domain, Schedule, and Registries

Election Schedule

Motion: The election for the third co-chair position will occur at the Atlanta WGM in September 2009, there will be a successive election in Phoenix in January 2010

Rob/Jean 6-0-0

Review of Kyoto Discussion

Woody did an overview of the discussions (no quorum) from the Kyoto WGM

  • Discussion of ANT and an ANT dashboard - responsibility: Andy
  • Discussion of SVN integration - responsibility: Jean
  • Discussion of Clem MacDonald's comments
    • It would be helpful to provide an aid to reading the ballot for first timers
    • Don suggested that the frameset default to welcome, Don will investigate with Michael Krot

Around the Table

  • Gregg
    • Had a ballot comment people couldn't review CMET because link led to error page
      • Gregg saw this behaviour in the full ballot download
      • Gregg will email link to Don for further research
    • Needs to add documentation of attributes to some 40-50 RMIM
      • The group discussed various approaches, whether to update MIF or Visio XML

Adjourned at 5:20

Future Business

  1. Continue with attribute documentation issue